clip ons and horny helmet

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by skyash, Jun 20, 2016.

1. skyash

skyash Active Member

I made some clip on bars now the highest point on the bike is the petrol cap at 800mm from ground. All so I stuck horns on my helmet. Now

Attached Files:

2. Frankfort MB's

Frankfort MB's Well-Known Member

I think I've saw the same helmet in a little town in Texas;)
    Is that a Lifan engine??? That back sprocket is HUGE!!:D

3. skyash

skyash Active Member

EBay 49cc hp pocket bike motor the horns are off a $2 Viking helmet the sprocket /back wheel make it close to the gear ratio the pocket bike had.

4. Frankfort MB's

It's low:)

How fast is it? Heard nothing but good things from those pocket bike motors

5. skyash

skyash Active Member

65kmh at Red line but gets there twice as fast as the 66cc nothing to tune just pull the rope and off you go but it's very loud. Comperd to the 66 it's a mini work of art lol. The pedals are 1 Inc off the ground the seat is under my nees basically made a 26inc bike in to a pocket bike

Frankfort MB's likes this.
  6. Frankfort MB's

How fast do you think you can get it with some gearing adjustments?? Ive watched YouTube videos of PB motors and some are Wicked!!!

7. skyash

skyash Active Member

70kmh but no monos when it takes off even 80 but i might have to pedal to take off kills the clutch. I had a 44t on it and by the time it got going it was passing cars in a 70 zone just to slow on take off the 54t did 50 kmh and lifts the front wheel or rips out of your hands lol in to parked cars

8. Frankfort MB's

Sounds awesome:)

What kind of tranny you using???? Might have to change my mind on that predator motor if I could use a two stroke..... I like my two strokes, less things to break:p

9. skyash

skyash Active Member

Just a stock one same as a 4 stroke or eny 4 stroke one would work like a gost racer. The 2 stroke motor leaves my 4 stroke for dead. The stock Pb motor is 2/3hp and cost $60 the 4 stroke gearbox is $50 Pb one exactly the same is $15 Pb so much cheaper

10. Frankfort MB's

They make high performance PB motors that are polished and don't cost much more