Crank Bearings

Yeah, it won't be after we move tho, it will be my space (wich won't be much lol)
Probably more than me, I have a tiny car port I can barely squeeze my Miata in and a 8x8 plastic shed filled with empty boxes, nowhere to tinker, my little sissy brother was complaining about me building the engine in the house...MY house "it stinks like cancer" wuss.

Probably more than me, I have a tiny car port I can barely squeeze my Miata in and a 8x8 plastic shed filled with empty boxes, nowhere to tinker, my little sissy brother was complaining about me building the engine in the house...MY house "it stinks like cancer" wuss.
Yeah, I will hopefully have a 20 x 20 shed with a garage door to tinker in.

The AX62 belt I ordered Made in USA

FYI:

The Company:

We have enjoyed great success in Europe, Africa, Australia, and South America since 1994, and in Asia since 1983. We now have USA operations offering BESTORQ® belts. Manufacturing V-belts is the main business and manufactured product of the company. The company was founded in 1983 and has enjoyed a very successful growth since that time. Currently factory capacity is over 800,000 belts/day.

The Quality:

The factories are ISO9000 / 9001 certified. The factories have an excellent and clean atmosphere, with extremely high quality and delivery standards. Selective high quality machinery technology is being used to provide extremely high ongoing belt quality and durability. Ongoing dynamic testing and design is done in the USA. This is to ensure the levels of quality and durability are to those expected of the best USA manufacturers. BESTORQ® belts continue to test out excellent.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back