Do we want to "officially" organize?

Do we want to "officially" organize?

• Total voters
WANTED: moddy/volunteer to help develope, organize, and operate a "publicity/mail list/newsletter" thingy.

anyone interested, please PM me.

29_motorwing1_1.jpg

Something like this?

kinda, edward, ty...but should we show a particular engine type considering we welcome all motors and engines?

LET ME KNOW A NAME FOR IT AND I'LL DRAFT UP SOME BY-LAWS AND A NATIONAL CHARTER FOR US ...... DONT FORGET WE NEED A PRES-VICE PRES SEC-ECT ECT ECT SO VOTING IN THE OFISALS SHOULD BE THE FRIST ORDER OF BIZ

Augie if I can draw a pic out can I snail mail it to you to post ???

I use to make leather patches for some of the chopper pilots when I was stationded over sea's I might be able to make some patches if I have the time and a lay out .

cookie

I don't know what I might have in the way of skills to do this but I'm in. How about a first meeting/rally at the Portland, IN meet this July?
I'm riding my moto-bike to it, anyone else wanna go?
the more the merrier I say...
Rif

well, with the proper guidance and companionship from the right guy i could be ready by july...

organizing a club.....

I'm way out here on the east coast, and doubt if I would be able to make it out to anything that's over 500 miles away. That being said I do have a little experience running clubs/organizations. I started a biodiesel coop here, greenville biodiesel, and I'm also president of East Carolina University's Scuba club.

We need to get some kind of dealerships open regionally. I know that the "the3scompany" has got the new 4 stroke bike motors that are legal in the US. I wonder if we got in touch with them if they would wholesale those of us interested in this niche hobby motors at a good price. I've gotten up with some chinese factories and you can get a nice cruiser bike and motor setup for $119 fob china. The thing is that you have to order 88 of them....I don't really want 88 of these things on a whim. Maybe 5 of them or so....

I've been in sales for years and I think this thing is going to be a hit on campus here. Have any of the members of this site had any experience with the "wow where did you get that" factor yet? If so, how much? Have any of you already set up distributorships?

At any rate, If any of you are on the same wavelength as me and feel like we need to build up a strong rider base in order to form regional clubs, shoot me an email stating as such.

If not, I'm willing to go and ride with you guys if you're ever close to NC...I'll chug up there on my biodiesel truck and then ride a bike that gets terriffic gas milage....just doing my part to get some snow this year in unseasonably hot weather here in NC

Back