Don't Anyone Deal with GasBike.net

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by inspectorcritic, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Been trying to get my money refund from their meyham motor company for 3 weeks now.
    None of them have answered the phone or replied to my many emails.
    Maybe family members of their intended victim might of use an acetlyne torch to burn their balls off for their meyham bikes that will do the same if one dares to commit suicide on riding one of there deathrow bikes.
    Got to file a complaint with FBI now for internet fraud and they don't like me much.

2. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

And to my disgust there are still some people on here that recommend them to new members.

3. Just made contact after 3 weeks of calling turns out 2 employes quit how I heard they quit returning the large 212 cc Predator 2 of them were lifting the box one side let go the motor fell on the guys foot amputating it! The next guy tried to stock on a shelf where it fell again on his hand crushing bone!

4. bakaneko

bakaneko Active Member

I am waiting on an item from them too... :eek:

5. How long have you been waiting?

6. bakaneko

bakaneko Active Member

i called them today and they said it will be here by friday. however, i didn't receive a ship notice or anything. maybe they are just a few man down and all the automation is working right? originally it should have been here tue-wed this week so now fri.

7. Hello Moto!

Hello Moto! Active Member

I only deal with them through the eBay platform. I had an issue with them but they did resolve it pretty satisfactory. At least through eBay you have a little bit of back up if things go south.

Kenny's ID and David Bogle like this.
  8. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

I would agree with that, I think the issue might be that whoever owns Gasbike, Kings motor bikes(whatever it's called) and the 3rd company whose name I can't remember but all owned by the same people as well as the EBay sales has just gotten greedy and bit off more than they can chew, I love their prices but they need to have someone to answer to, EBay and PayPal is what they need because in the end everyone has the right to earn a living.

9. Yes that is what I hope some additional help on an issue, but look at this for some reason I am stoned by the problem or I half to order in other parts to get the big one working whcih takes about 2 weeks my head is fuckup by the wait then I get it still doesn't solve the problem or it breaks again I lose my 30 guranttee. Or the price vs. postage bought suspension seat cost 10 bucks flat 5 bucks shipping the thing was so huge it would not fit one of 3 bikes I own I got to ship it back cost $8.00 some thing cents I make $1.00 somthing on my disappointment despair agony every thing is arrange that you eat their sh*t using shipping charges against you. Last 15 items I have order did not live up to my dream reliefe expectations all defective but the cost to return and refund so nominale its rig to sell any sh*t they have out of the dumpster for them to make a living at it con sharks. Only one thing out of the 15 things I like and that performed was a center dual stem kickstand everything else has not work been defucktive.

10. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

If an item is defective I never pay postage I insist on the seller sending me a prepaid postage label that I can print or on large parcels the seller needs to arrange for package pick up. If you just don't like the item you can avoid losing money on the deal by posting the item on EBay, Craigslist or the forum even a pawnshop if postage is too high.

11. bakaneko

bakaneko Active Member

I received the item today and it was the right one also. I placed an order for the wrong item but was able to contact them right away to change it. Maybe, the reason why I didn't receive any update emails on shipping was due to the last minute exchange. On the website, it still says I paid and the order is pending... LOL

12. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

Good to hear that it worked out for you.

13. Did you get your part on Friday?

14. bakaneko

bakaneko Active Member

Yes, I did and it was the right item (I called for a change). I did a review of them as well and I think the conclusion is, similar to many other folks, they have good prices and fair shipping and the best way to do business with them is via eBay for an intermediary in case of a dispute.

15. Hello Moto!

I guess I can add something to this again. I just a day ago took a chance and ordered the cheapest motor from GasBike directly off their website. The reason I didn't go through eBay this time was because of a pretty sizable price difference for the same item. Due to eBay seller fees and what not I suppose. Anyways I'll let you guys know how it goes just for the sake of this thread.

The main company that I suspect owns all of the said and similar websites is Nation Wide Accessories LLC. I have bought from them through eBay, Amazon and now their main website GasBike.net. The reason I suspect this is because that is the company name that comes up in the payment process. Just a little note I thought I'd add.

I hope I don't run into any issues!

16. Well, I wish I did I am consantly getting f**k on the mail order forms Monday Im gonna half ta call their local police file complaint theft they owe me $400 with shipping I'd like to put it down on a either 160 cc scooter or 260cc ready to ride from the factory none of that build it yourself no instructions sh*t.

17. Hello Moto!

I got my Engine on the 6th and ordered it on the 1st. I didn't receive any shipping notifications at all. The only way I knew it was on the way was when I got a text message from FED EX that notified me I would have to sign for the package, otherwise I would of not known. I logged in on gasbike once I received the text on the 5th and saw that it was fulfilled the same day I ordered it on the 1st of April lol. So it got processed and shipped out the same day I ordered it but was never notified by them at all for anything other than the initial order confirmation.

As for the engine I ordered the slant 66cc, it came in undamaged and the kit itself seems pretty decent quality. Compared to the one I got off ebay prior, it seems a tiny bit better but nothing really to speak of. As for the eBay seller starshopx that I ordered my first motor, they seem to be pretty customer service oriented. I told them of a possible defect with my cylinder head and they are going to send me a new one. I thought this was pretty cool considering I have already put quite a few miles on it. I'm almost certain this is something GASBIKE.NET would not do, atleast not from their website. They might through ebay if they were worried about negative feedback. They currently have less than 600 feedback and in good standing at 100%. If they didn't wan't to mar their rep on eBay they might send you a new part lol. They did send me a new rear hub adapter to replace a defective one they sent me at no cost to me.

Sorry for your negative experience inspectorcritic. It seems these guys are pretty hit and miss.

18. 45u

45u Active Member

Just check out their BBB rating! F I will never deal with them again! Screw me once it is there fault screw we twice it is my fault.

19. Marine One

Marine One Member

I used them for a few things and didn't have any issues. The only problem that I had was that the speedometer I ordered was in China and it took 4 weeks to get here. But I called them when I got my other parts and they explained that all of their hardware is here in the states but anything electronics wise is in China and they ship it once a month. So they save all of their orders for that kind of stuff and ship it all at once.

20. 45u

45u Active Member

Your lucky you could get any one to answer the phone. I have spent days trying to call with no answer.