Tires DOT approved tires

Commiefornia is full of it. If they were really worried about "carbon footprints" they'd take their feet out of their mouths.

There are millions of violent foreign nationals in California, driving big SUV's, trucks and of course buses, and burning millions of gallons of fossil fuels. Big deal if a handful of Americans ride a type of vehicle which is a bicycle that burns a few spoonfuls of oil every 100 miles and probably gets ridden less than 10,000 miles yearly.

Hi folks, I have been searching for a link to locate 26 x 2.125 DOT approved tires without much luck. Are DOT approved tires even available in this size ? Thanks.
Here is the link you can follow to buy 26x2 moped or heavyduty bike tires that are DOT,yes I said DOT approved....I contacted them by e-mail and they confirmed that these tires are DOT approved....They are not cheap but should be well worth the money....They are over 30 bucks each in american dollors....
Enjoy

http://classic-cycle.de/en/Tires-Tu...Tire-26-x-2-Moped-2-22-Continental-black.html
John

yes they can. they will just send them through like any other tyre.

had an issue with speed rated tyres with mine and department for transport. contacted continental directly and they sent them to my home address. go to there homepage and send an email.

So far I've had good luck with Continental bicycle tires from road riding and mtn biking. The road slicks are good and light, the mtb tires a little heavy but long-lasting. I imagine the moped/bicycle tires are probably pretty good but surely much heavier than regular bicycle tires.

Back