Brakes dual brake lever

Dual pull brake lever.

You can get them from e-bay too. Just type in "bicycle engine" and you'll get all the parts, engines or whatever you might want. About 400 listings.
Thanks,
Big Red.

I have put a lot of thought into the dual brake lever question. I like the idea a lot, but there are some problems stick out but I would like to examine for a moment how we might be able to solve the problem that the duever solves while keeping the braking split between two handles.
I was wondering if it might be possible to use a second throttle on the left to actuat front brake by twisting back when you want to stop. This might make clutching difficult , but its still an idea.

I must apologize for my earlier post. I wasn't quite awake when I made it and it shows. I have thought of this some more. The throttle idea if it could be done, is nice, but I found some problems. One, if you have riddend for any amount of time, you have a muscle memory for using levers to stop and twisting to go. In an emergency you tend to revert to muscle memory and may not do the right thing. I'm not saying the throttle actuated brake is something to avoid, but one should ride a lot and train their muscle memory to the new set up. I have to admit that just looking at having the brake and clutch on the same side competing for space and use is unattractive. I haven't built one yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to find or make and alternative. I like the dual lever but would prefer a set up that would allow for allowing you to select either or both functions with the same hand motion. Like a set up that actually has dual levers inline where you can apply the brake, or the brake and the clutch or just the clutch. Probably seems like I'm asking for a lot, but I can see some things in my head that might work pretty well.

Good Luck bro. If ya ever come up with something that lets you choose one or both from one lever, let me know. I'll make a fortune from it, ha ha.
Big Red.

Back