Carby dual carburetors, one gas, one e85, suggestions?

I have seen pocket bikes for sale 2 hand with 8 and 10 hp warter cooled for $200 the hole thing but it's a jump I don't know if i can get spare pats
you have more chances of getting the CORRECT parts than you do with the standard HT type engines that have no standards at all...

Just got it try it I have a feeling I won't be disappointed. If my e bay hp49 cc is enything to go by I could not imagine twice the power or more

i replaced the cork gasket in my carb so it wouldnt get eaten away(made one from some autozone stuff that seemed good) thinking i could either use something like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30-mm-Dual-...169451?hash=item3abd30686b:g:oMcAAOSwuAVW1Eqz

with two carbs , and two tanks, or add a splitter and second fuel cutoff switch to another gas tank, but then i would need to screw with the carb every time i switched from one to the other. suggestions? and with all due respect, everything can be done, so telling me otherwise will just make sifting through posts more difficult, thank you very much!

as i recall sometime in the past when e85 was still just a dream to many there was a article about e85 pitting aluminum pistons and such. maybe i'm wrong but you may want to do a little more research on that topic before you put that in your engine. i also recall hearing that because of the alcohol content you use more e85 than 87 octane fuel which cancels out any money savings you get from using e85. research before you burn a bunch of cash.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have tested it in 5 cars and there's not much difference. only my turbo skyline did not like it. I heard it eats fibreglass. And now Australian v8 super cars run 85 percent to 15 percent petrol and over 40 laps thay find a one lap difference in using it to just petrol. Very little power loss.

In my kings motor manual it says in emergency a 66cc can run on kerosene? Enyone tried that

mmm, kerosene... dont know how well the carb will atomise that stuff...

maybe once its warmed up and running you can try...

apparently theyll run with some diesel in there as well.

kerosene is abrasive...

Back