Electric Class III hitch lift for Whizzer?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shushirice, Nov 13, 2011.

1. shushirice

shushirice New Member

New member. Was wondering if there is an electric lift of some kind for a SUV to carry a Whizzer which I haven't purchased yet Can't lift 150 lbs or whatever they weigh. Not sure I could handle one of those tilt jobs either. Have spent quite a bit of time looking on Tilt-a-Lift type sites, motorcycle lift sites, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Located in Toledo OH. Will try to pick up a NE-R in the Spring at the show in Grand Rapids, OH or Ann Arbor, MI. Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011

2. shushirice

shushirice New Member

Electric Class III Hitch to carry Whizzer

Hi. Just got here from Toledo, OH. Age 76, and not too strong anymore. Have to find a way to carry a Whizzer around on my SUV before I even buy one. Been looking on the Tilt-a-whatever sites for bicycle, and heavy motorcycle electric lifts with no luck. Not sure I can even handle one of those tilt contraptions. Would like to get a NE-R at the show in Grand Rapids, OH next April, or in Ann Arbor, MI. Any help would be appreciated. Chuck
  3. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

This looks ideal and a reasonable price...ummm might need to get one for my 5th wheel.
    http://www.discountramps.com/dirt-bike-hitch-carrier.htm Shipped $180.00

I have no trouble loading it in my pick up, but it's kind of hard to carry one with a 5th wheel hooked up.

There are are many more, that is just a couple I looked at.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011