Electric conversion ideas

Come on now, we all know ya got the bucks...Scrooge...lol...lol.

Not really. I mean, I do sorta. thing is

I started out with one bike. Over the past couple years (mostly since last summer) I've bought, repaired and sold. I have about 1800 in my Bike fund, that's all profit that I got from the hobby. Plus I have 4 bikes--An MB, a working moped, a busted moped, and a dirtbike.

Now I really only "need" (lol) a good bike and a dirtbike. This ebike will likely have the oomph to keep up with my friend's 140cc..I still gotta have at least one 2 stroke around though haha.

Not really. I mean, I do sorta. thing is

I started out with one bike. Over the past couple years (mostly since last summer) I've bought, repaired and sold. I have about 1800 in my Bike fund, that's all profit that I got from the hobby. Plus I have 4 bikes--An MB, a working moped, a busted moped, and a dirtbike.

Now I really only "need" (lol) a good bike and a dirtbike. This ebike will likely have the oomph to keep up with my friend's 140cc..I still gotta have at least one 2 stroke around though haha.
I'm curious if you bought a kit yet? If so what kit are you going with? I might do 1 of my Honda Hobbits PA II.

Thanks.

Haven’t got the kit yet, though I have decided which one. I’m waiting till I get a donor bike for some reason, I don’t remember why lol

I’m going with the e&c 5000 watt EMX kit with a 72 volt 30ah battery. About 1500, but again the total projected cost of the project will be about half the cost of bikes with similar or lower performance.

There are some specifics I’m looking for in the donor bike

—separate pedals from the engine
— spoked wheels
—tube frame preferable but not required
— I gotta be able to put good sus on it

Upgrades I will do to the bike before electrifying it

—3” tires
—good suspension front and back
—motor mounts, ofc
— 50 tooth rear motor sprocket

Haven’t got the kit yet, though I have decided which one. I’m waiting till I get a donor bike for some reason, I don’t remember why lol

I’m going with the e&c 5000 watt EMX kit with a 72 volt 30ah battery. About 1500, but again the total projected cost of the project will be about half the cost of bikes with similar or lower performance.
That company has some equipment, reasonably priced as well. Do they show or mention the 72volt 30ah 🔋battery size?

I might need one of these kits as well, plus they are programmed to boot as well. That's nice.

Is this kit going on a bicycle or a moped type bike?

Thanks.

That company has some equipment, reasonably priced as well. Do they show or mention the 72volt 30ah 🔋battery size?

I might need one of these kits as well, plus they are programmed to boot as well. That's nice.

Is this kit going on a bicycle or a moped type bike?

Thanks.
Yup, I can get the 5kw kit with that battery and charger. Seems like a reputable brand so hopefully the batt wont ignite lol.

It’s going on a moped. Meaning that it has pedals.

Yup, I can get the 5kw kit with that battery and charger. Seems like a reputable brand so hopefully the batt wont ignite lol.

It’s going on a moped. Meaning that it has pedals.
Are you wanting a display, & since they are showing back order on them. I believe you can get that display thru a few different places.

I appreciate you posting/mentioning that E&C Company.

Thanks.

Are you wanting a display, & since they are showing back order on them. I believe you can get that display thru a few different places.

I appreciate you posting/mentioning that E&C Company.

Thanks.
Not sure…the voltmeter option is included, the other one that shows more stuff is extra… So I’m not sure.

The moped might have a speedo anyway, but I’ll have to research the display stuff.

Back