Joining the Dark side.

Fairly similar. Is your magnesium a specific type or a complex? There are 8 different types ofmagnesium and they all do slightly differen things. Same with Boron. I don't tend to take much Vitamin B because it's naturally in a lot of the foods I eat, or added to most.
Magnesium Citrate, some other magnesium types mess me up.

Bororganic Glycine.

And totally forgot to add I take Niacinamide, regular Niacin makes me feel like I'm going to die, this makes me tired, so I take it before bed.

I tried Ashwagondha, sadly I didn't feel much after a month, most people love it.

1711047790949.png

Magnesium Citrate, some other magnesium types mess me up.

Bororganic Glycine.

And totally forgot to add I take Niacinamide, regular Niacin makes me feel like I'm going to die, this makes me tired, so I take it before bed.

I tried Ashwagondha, sadly I didn't feel much after a month, most people love it.
The top effects of Ashwagandha are an increase in neurotransmitters that affect mood and reduces stress hormones and helps with insulin sensitivity and increases your metabolism a little. There are other effects too, but from what I understand, those are the top 2 benefits of it. I can't speak to the blood sugar levels because I am taking multiple things, but it definitely has had an effect on my mood.

Niacin is just another Vitamin B compound (B3). It makes me hyper and my complexion turns red.

The top effects of Ashwagandha are an increase in neurotransmitters that affect mood and reduces stress hormones and helps with insulin sensitivity and increases your metabolism a little. There are other effects too, but from what I understand, those are the top 2 benefits of it. I can't speak to the blood sugar levels because I am taking multiple things, but it definitely has had an effect on my mood.

Niacin is just another Vitamin B compound (B3). It makes me hyper and my complexion turns red.

I cycle on and off of L-Dopa for particularly stressful weeks, it binds to dopamine receptors and lowers prolactin.

I take Insotol (normally a girl supplement) to increase insulin sensitivity, and believe it or not, it raises testosterone.

I might try a different Ashwagondha brand again, but it is fairly expensive.

About 1.5 years of research and being a guinea pig! the worst was Fenugreek, gave me a headache and then proceeded to explode the throne.
Maca did nothing and tastes like Satan's grundle.
Fadogia works like tongkat, but it's not good for the liver.

I'm so glad I have no interest in experimenting with illicit herbs.

I cycle on and off of L-Dopa for particularly stressful weeks, it binds to dopamine receptors and lowers prolactin.

I take Insotol (normally a girl supplement) to increase insulin sensitivity, and believe it or not, it raises testosterone.

I might try a different Ashwagondha brand again, but it is fairly expensive.

About 1.5 years of research and being a guinea pig! the worst was Fenugreek, gave me a headache and then proceeded to explode the throne.
Maca did nothing and tastes like Satan's grundle.
Fadogia works like tongkat, but it's not good for the liver.

I'm so glad I have no interest in experimenting with illicit herbs.
That's a bunch of good information, thank you for sharing that. I may look into making a couple of changes.

Just so you know, most inosoitol is partially derived from Ashwagandha.

That's a bunch of good information, thank you for sharing that. I may look into making a couple of changes.

Just so you know, most inosoitol is partially derived from Ashwagandha.
It's only $12 for a month supply too.

Yeah, through reading and experimenting, it's clear that health is very closely tied to all hormones, the US diet favors androgen disruptors and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors moving men to a higher E/T ratio that is a vicious cycle and difficult to break out of.

Finding that balance especially without routine blood work took time, but I'm finally there.

I'm still fat but I packed on a ton of muscle, before I was just fat, moody and easily fatigued. I look forward to lifting every other day and I cool down quickly from daily annoyances.

Sorry for droning on, it's one of my favorite subjects.

Well, I take a few pills and drink lots of green tea. Lol. All these high tech supplements are over my head. Always things to consider, thanks for all the info.

Well, I take a few pills and drink lots of green tea. Lol. All these high tech supplements are over my head. Always things to consider, thanks for all the info.
it's not really anything high tech. It's either mineral based supplements or herbal.

I'm finding out I need to give up caffeine in coffee. I've been drinking half caff maxwell house but even that makes me jittery, hungry, impatient and very grumpy. Now it's full decaff and we'll see how that goes. I'm addicted to my cups of Joe, we'll see how that works. Max decaff is the best tasting decaff I've ever had, maybe it will work out.

My Tektro caliper adapter came in. $20 for one adapter, but it looks like it should work. I will attempt to install it later today, but I won't be testing it anytime soon as winter came back a bit an the temps are in the 20's and 30's, and the days it's not cold, it will be slightly warmer and raining the entire time. Thanks weather.

Back