Ebike on a budget!

beth

Local time
11:15 PM
Want an ebike without the price tag? I got a sweet ride for under 500 dollars! It's called a totgaurd. It hauls butt with a max speed of 21.6mph. I got the 500watt 27.5 wheels. It's awesome and I love it. I think that anyone would agree that the specs check out. And that as a new owner the performance does too. So get back to me and tell me what you think?

Want an ebike without the price tag? I got a sweet ride for under 500 dollars! It's called a totgaurd. It hauls butt with a max speed of 21.6mph. I got the 500watt 27.5 wheels. It's awesome and I love it. I think that anyone would agree that the specs check out. And that as a new owner the performance does too. So get back to me and tell me what you think?
Glad you love your new ebike. You should post about it on the budget bike thread. Feel free to share some pics of your new ride.

It's a thread about budget bikes, whether it's a ebike or regular bike. Pretty interesting thread.

Welcome to the group. Bunch of good peeps here. Enjoy.

Glad you love your new ebike. You should post about it on the budget bike thread. Feel free to share some pics of your new ride.

It's a thread about budget bikes, whether it's a ebike or regular bike. Pretty interesting thread.

Welcome to the group. Bunch of good peeps here. Enjoy.
Is this the thread you were referring to?

Is this the thread you were referring to?
Yeah that thread. Thanks.

Congratulations, finding an E bike you can afford and like But...
E Bike for $500 probably has a 7AH battery, so spend a little more $$$ and buy an extra battery because your gonna want more range

Smaller the battery, E bike costs less, Bigger the battery, E Bike costs more

Pics and link Please

Back