Electric Cycle Truck

Discussion in 'Electric Bicycles' started by PiousPedals, Oct 2, 2007.

1. PiousPedals

PiousPedals Guest

This baby could use a cool restore, but it has been a great grocery getter! :cool:

2. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

No! Don't touch a thing! Beautiful bike!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  3. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

How on earth does that need restoration?? its almost in perfect condition. The only improvement you could make to it is to make it concours, in the state its in its probably best described as 'sensitively used'..

Is that 'Western Union' paintscheme original ?

Jemma xx
  4. PiousPedals

PiousPedals Guest

Nah, The Western Union theme was added in the appears to be amatuerly added in the last decade or so... Built the wooden "crate" myself and of course added the hub motor kits...
  5. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

It wasnt so much whether it had been done years ago, as whether the colour scheme is authentic to the company - I like the colours you see :)

Jemma xx
  6. spunout

spunout Member

restore? perhaps not.
    rack-mount motor? oh, yes.
  7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

your cycle truck is soooo cool!! Do you know what year it is??
  8. Jim H

Jim H Guest

It would be a sin to change that bike, it's beautiful!!
  9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

When I was a kid, I rode one like that to make deliveries ('68 - '70). It would have been so cool to have the electric back in the stone age.
  10. azbill

azbill Active Member

original or not...
    that is a beautiful bike :D
  11. PiousPedals

PiousPedals Guest

Thanks everyone... This actually would be an interesting candidate for a GeBe kit... Then again, maybe a worksmans cycle would be better to abuse! :)
  12. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

that's a really cool bikee!!!

i just came from a bike club thats showing off their bikes....i was 2 Cycle Trucks!!! i want one!!!
  13. timmyP

timmyP Member

thebiker may be cool by accident, but cool none the less. it doesn't matter if it's original or not. it is "an orginal", leave it as is!