Engine does not work

Mikreyy

Local time
1:21 PM
Hello, i got the 110ccm Kit and the bike ran for about 10 minutes and then all if a sudden, it wouldn‘t turn over anymore.

I already checked the basic stuff like spark plug and enough fuel, but there are no signs of anything that would cause the engine not to turn on again. It is probably the Spark-Timing? How do I check that and how can I adjust it?

And I also hear a bit of a hissing noise when compression, so there is air coming in/out where it shouldn‘t.

But since I already know much about those kit‘s, I know that this less ,,false air“ shouldn‘t be a Problem for it to run.

Sometimes it fires out of the carburator. But i can exclude the carburator in general from the Problem because I switched it with another one and Both won‘t work. Can it also be the positioning of the engine that is has to be facing the ground more when installed, so that the fuel-air mixture can enter the combustion chamber more easy?

Thanks for helping

OP, double check your head bolts. They work loose q lot during break-in. It's always a good idea to check them before starting your next time you ride for several rides. Eventually they will stop loosing up as frequently.

Back