Engine Noise

You want to check the plug to see how ell the engine is tuned. If it's black, burning too much oil, if it's grey, way too lean, don't do the heat test. If it's a nice tan color that is where you want to be.

Putty test is gonna be delayed till monday or tuesday. My damn chain broke for the second time :mad::mad::mad:. My tire popped too!! Fukin Pennsylvania roads!!

Your engine side chain? The one that came in my kit was of laughable quality. After a few days of riding she loosened up like a lot lizard.

Literally any other chain that will fit lol. I'm using a single speed bike chain ¹/² x ¹/⁸. Just had to narrow my front sprocket a few swipes with a file. I actually just ordered a new cheap chain from Ebay. Like 7 bucks.
20200130_154821.jpg

If you care about your moped i recommend spending the 20 bucks on a decent kmc chain or something. The YBN chain i recieved is not as nice as other chains that i have but it was very cheap and i wanted to try one out. The coloring isn't very even and it's a little looser than i feel a brand new chain should feel but still 10 times the chain that came with the engine lol.

Ok, thanks. I've been fixing this bike more than I rode it lol. And the chain alone took more time to fix/replace then the time it took to put the whole bike engine kit together:LOL::LOL:.

Back