Engine recommendation that accommodates this style of carb?

Float was stuck. The little wire clip on the needle binds and doesn't let the float move up. Bending the wire clip slightly seems to have worked but I don't know if it's consistent. Carb is sitting at about 6* - that's as close as I can level it. Oddly enough, we swapped on a Mikuni and it's leaking too. Haven't pulled the bowl on that one yet but what are the odds the floats are being hung up on 2 carbs?

Float was stuck. The little wire clip on the needle binds and doesn't let the float move up. Bending the wire clip slightly seems to have worked but I don't know if it's consistent. Carb is sitting at about 6* - that's as close as I can level it. Oddly enough, we swapped on a Mikuni and it's leaking too. Haven't pulled the bowl on that one yet but what are the odds the floats are being hung up on 2 carbs?
Truthfully 50/50 odds, I had 3 in a row but I have bad luck follow me.lol. 6° should be fine.

Take the float, needle and clip out and clean them off, plus the seat Dip a Q-tip in some carb cleaner and screw it into the seat to clean it.

Back