Facebook what a joke!

My last X grandson had been killed in a vehicle crash. The police went to the address on her driver's license which was her mother's house. They asked the members of the house if this was her from recent pictures on FB; they said yes. Then one person in the house asked if they could pull up anybody's account. The police said yes all they need is a recent picture if a person has posted pictures of themselves on FB. Several there let the police take a picture and they in a matter of minutes had pulled up their accounts just from a photograph.

I turned my Android smart phone into a stupid phone...lol...Removed all Google, apps, texting, tracking, etc. ..All it can do now is make and receive phone calls which is all I want it to do...One of the benefits is I don't have to charge it as often as all you folks do...lol...Once every two or three weeks is all it needs now once you delete and disable all that crappy garbage...lol...lol.

Actually, your phones pings off satellites endlessly, with no option to shut it off. You have the device, it always pings until it's in airplane mode.

Also, android users(myself as well) are being filmed via the face camera any time a call is made or received. This is a standard feature.

Actually, your phones pings off satellites endlessly, with no option to shut it off. You have the device, it always pings until it's in airplane mode.

Also, android users(myself as well) are being filmed via the face camera any time a call is made or received. This is a standard feature.
Yep, thats the only thing I can't control but those pings are necessary to even use it just as a phone...lol.

I disabled the camera as well...Mine only has one and faces the opposite direction from me...It is disabled with extreme prejudice on mine, I own a camera for taking pics...lol.

yeah the tower is constantly going "Hey Damien's phone! Are you still there?" And Damiens phone is constantly saying "Yep I am!" Thats how they know which towers your call needs to be routed through. Then if your phone has a weak signal, it will start requesting a tower with a better signal and the story continues. (Wireless Networking Engineer in a past life)

Lol it's funny you mention this, because my phone says I have 310 apps on it. Lmao but I only count like 30-40 on my phone, it's stupid & slow cause of it. I've deleted so much stuff & it still say it's only got 4%left for storage, so it must be on a slow melt down.🤣😂🤣
Use a File browser and see how much your text app is using for storage. Mine was at 4.6gb. Just for text storage. When I got my S21 I used Smartswitch and set it to not transfer all that crap/

They banned me when I reminded the other political party to vote on Wednesday! Lol and of course that's too late to vote
I get bans for posting american pie clips. At least its better than tiktok, where the algorithm picks my grey bearded face and pot belly up as a naked underage girl. I mean I get it with all the shots they take from birth to highschool, all the hormones are messed up and men grow clams and ladies grow Vienna sausages. It's easy nowadays to mistake my old bearded lumber jack face for a woman. So I really do understand.

yeah the tower is constantly going "Hey Damien's phone! Are you still there?" And Damiens phone is constantly saying "Yep I am!" Thats how they know which towers your call needs to be routed through. Then if your phone has a weak signal, it will start requesting a tower with a better signal and the story continues. (Wireless Networking Engineer in a past life)

They have a satt. tracking him at all times. He messed with the wrong politicians.

Back