First build, First ride, Incredible!!!

just another boring motorized mountain bike. where's the creativity?
i mean it's a solid, safe looking build, but most of these bikes all look the same.

Awww come on, psycho.

I ride a fast bike with unusual drive system, but I still give props to all MB's, slow, fast, exotic or "belly-button".

well, i did say that it's a clean, solid, and safe looking build.
but the fact that it looks like the majority of all the other bikes is what i don't care for.
I'm not saying that i don't like it, i'm just saying that seeing this style of bike is getting redundant.
I'm not putting the guy or the bike down at all...i just like to see more creativity.

Many people duplicate a proven example of a motorized bicyle. Makes sense copying something that works for others, especially if their skills are still developing.

I started life as an MBer with a simple Subaru engine/friction drive.

Look at me now! LOL!

HAHA I get what moto is saying It looks like the bike on the front of the Install manual.....Its a good build from what I can See In the pic....Maybe the guy dosnt have all the tools, and knowledge to go CRAZY with a desing....If it gets from AtoB its ok in my book..... Was thinking of makin a bike simular to that to go ride some dirt trails..

yeah as long as the bike is safe, solid and well put togather it's good.
I like to see the custom built bikes with a lot of hand made parts, different gas tanks, custom paint, etc.
i know that not everyone has the tools, or ability to build a custom bike, but i think that some simple custom touches can make a bike your own, and stand out from the crowd a little bit.
even just painting the gas tank will make it look a little different than the rest.
i guess it's because i like to do things different. I will never build a mountain bike or a cruiser with a motor on it because that's what everyone else does.

Back