Freego Shotgun F3 Pro Max!!!

These MMG tires were a touch squirrelly on gravel, so I got the tire groover out this evening. I cut some more horizontal grooves on the second set of lugs from the outside.

I'll go try them out 2mrow on the gravel & see what I think.
20231106_151423.jpg
20231106_152446.jpg

Guys & Gals I just found out my Freego F3 Pro will Run Over a American Bulldog. It ran out in front of me at 22mph & I thought for sure I was going down. Nope ran right over that dog & he took off running.

Then the owner of the dog ran me down in her car & proceeded to chew my azz! I told her our town has a leash law & it should of been on 1.

Then in a tone voice I told her if her dog would of took me down, I would have sued her azz for damages. Karen then shut up & let me be.

Guys & Gals I just found out my Freego F3 Pro will Run Over a American Bulldog. It ran out in front of me at 22mph & I thought for sure I was going down. Nope ran right over that dog & he took off running.

Then the owner of the dog ran me down in her car & proceeded to chew my azz! I told her our town has a leash law & it should of been on 1.

Then in a tone voice I told her if her dog would of took me down, I would have sued her azz for damages. Karen then shut up & let me be.
Holy crap, that's enough excitement to last a couple of minutes :ROFLMAO:

I have nearly ran over cats many times before. The amount of stray cats in this town is crazy.

Holy crap, that's enough excitement to last a couple of minutes :ROFLMAO:
Lmao. More like a month for me. I felt bad but it was too late & over with in seconds. I only ran over the bulldog with the front wheel & then the dog hit my bottom bracket & pedals & rolled out from underneath the bike & took of running like a bat out of He_l.

Back