Freego Shotgun F3 Pro Max!!!

So sweet! I'm planning on getting one like that soon for the rail trail here. I live right next to the trail and I have a bad feeling about the 2 stroke on the trail. Think that's just asking for trouble 😬
Ive always thought 2 stroke dirt bikes weren't a good idea for anything less than racing. It's just hard to keep them in the power band. I like the cvt 2 stroke 4 wheelers, those are a ton of fun.

Ive always thought 2 stroke dirt bikes weren't a good idea for anything less than racing. It's just hard to keep them in the power band. I like the cvt 2 stroke 4 wheelers, those are a ton of fun.
Yep, I been experiencing that w my rt100. I give it throttle a little blip before I put it in 1st or it might stall.

So, way I understand it, it the "powerband" of an electric, is constant no matter the rpms?

(note: edited)

Yep, I been experiencing that w my rt100. I give it throttle a little blip before I put it in 1st or it might stall.

So, way I understand it, it the "powerband" of an electric, is constant no matter the rpms?

(note: edited)
No, that's not it. The power band is an operating range in which an engine makes it's best power and performance.

I grew up on small 2t dirt bikes, it's whatever you are used to. We could make them dance through the forest like a timber troupe.
We called it ring-a-ting-ting.

No, that's not it. The power band is an operating range in which an engine makes it's best power and performance.

I grew up on small 2t dirt bikes, it's whatever you are used to. We could make them dance through the forest like a timber troupe.
We called it ring-a-ting-ting.
Well it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it lol

Back