From Russia with love))

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nikkitoZzz, Dec 27, 2007.

1. nikkitoZzz

nikkitoZzz Guest

Hi. I consist in two clubs first its Rastabike http://forum.chopperdom.ru and the second is dyrchik (which has some graphics that may not be considered family-friendly by some...PM nikkito for the link, please)
    That is why, I knew where to get a beautiful bicycle and the engine for it. In general, I take a great interest in motorcycles from 13 years. Therefore to fit the engine to a bicycle has not made the big complexity. Now at me this bicycle (photo 1). Now I have removed the engine, for its repairing, and the bicycle looks so (a photo 2). In a workshop rastabike, I have welded to myself a custom bicycle (photo 3). It is not finished yet, I shall paint it later. (by the way I not the satanist, i has simply made to myself a star bicycle))):grin: .
    Now we try to bring to Moscow a party of the Chinese engines, as at you. Old Soviet engines are much worse than yours.In plans to weld to itself a custom chopper tricke and to put on it the engine.:grin:.

Attached Files:

2. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Welcome man to MBc and i hope we can learn a great deal from each other.
    You'll have to excuse us cos our Russian is very poor(ok ok it's non-existant) but were always happy to learn. :smile:

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
    I really like the shorty fenders on the first bike :)

4. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome.

5. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

glad to have you ! & welcome

6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!
    Nice looking rides!

8. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

welcome, come on in and take a sit.
    Doc

9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

10. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Welcome! I dig your style...:cool:

11. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc! The star is very cool, great work.