Front Disc Brake

Mine came with nothing like that. hardware, rotors, and caliper/lever assemblies is all i received
Your screwed just like me you need an adapter for rear gear can't find one on internet that fits a bike kit.
You should send yours back as junk since you can't use both discs. Only front!
Reorder from eBay: disc brakes for MOTORIZE BICYCLE.
The kits come with 2 rotors 2 adapters, 2 calipers 2 cables with housing and 2 brake levers. And price is much less than $78.00 found 1 last night for just $15.00 last 1 should have ordered it its not on there this morning.
Most prices rapidly change from a row of $22.00 then jump to $48.00+
If your frame is not pre suited for disc your gonna half to order bike brackets there cheap around $5.00 but look at shipping detail they may arrive from Hong Kong around January 2 way to ducking long.
Some Mormon from Zootah manage to ship his I did not order for $15.00 just rotor and calipers but hit with shipping came out to be billed $39.99 hit the return button he sez, just keep them I'm f*** $40.00

I welded a bracket to fork leg for front, add used the rear for a jack shaft brake with a 94mm rotor and . This was my intent and i ordered what i did because it was exactly what i needed.

I welded a bracket to fork leg for front, and used the rear for a jack shaft brake with a 94mm rotor and a caliper mount bracket that i made. This was my intent and i ordered what i did because it was exactly what i needed.

Your screwed just like me you need an adapter for rear gear can't find one on internet that fits a bike kit.
You should send yours back as junk since you can't use both discs. Only front!
Reorder from eBay: disc brakes for MOTORIZE BICYCLE.
The kits come with 2 rotors 2 adapters, 2 calipers 2 cables with housing and 2 brake levers. And price is much less than $78.00 found 1 last night for just $15.00 last 1 should have ordered it its not on there this morning.
Most prices rapidly change from a row of $22.00 then jump to $48.00+
If your frame is not pre suited for disc your gonna half to order bike brackets there cheap around $5.00 but look at shipping detail they may arrive from Hong Kong around January 2 way to ducking long.
Some Mormon from Zootah manage to ship his I did not order for $15.00 just rotor and calipers but hit with shipping came out to be billed $39.99 hit the return button he sez, just keep them I'm f*** $40.00
Dude you have no clue!The setup needed to do disc rotor and drive gear together depends on the type of wheel used.A mag wheel designed for gas bike use just needs a spacer between the rotor and gear like this one!
1541441937710.png

If your using a regular bicycle disc hub the spacing is different and would require an adaptor like this one!
1541442083660.png

Etheir way it's not that hard to figure out!

Dude you have no clue!The setup needed to do disc rotor and drive gear together depends on the type of wheel used.A mag wheel designed for gas bike use just needs a spacer between the rotor and gear like this one!View attachment 84299
If your using a regular bicycle disc hub the spacing is different and would require an adaptor like this one!View attachment 84300
The etheir way it's not that hard to figure out!

I'm trying to buy those spacers do you have a link or a spare you can sell search everywhere half to buy the whole kit again and I got way to many spare parts weighing me down.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back