Gas gets pushed out of my fuel line, into the tank again

Seriously dude! Do I need a head gasket? This is my as***le me which is pretty much me. If you want to ride or drive a motor powered machine, for god's sake study how the f**k they work. Your engine brakes the bike best when the clutch is pulled in? I knew I shouldn't type after whiskey, but how the f**k do you expect people to take you seriously if you don't even try to know what your talking about? Yip I did it.
Alright, my bad for asking about s**t ive seen other people do, and yes, thise brakes work best when the clutch is pulled in, and those will work perfectly fine till I have enough money for caliper brakes, but if you wanna be a dick about it, you could just not answer, I give less f***s about the whiskey cuz im a happy drunk on whiskey. But if you wanna be one of those people that dont help, then kindly, go f*** yourself and dont reply to this thread anymore. If you read my earlier comments, youd know im unemployed, looking for a job, and broke as f*** seeing as I try to keep my bike running a 16:1 ratio, instead of say, a 32 pr 40:1 ratio. Like right now, im out of gas and oil, and my gas tank is empty, so im not moving the bike for a while. Thats why im asking these questions. Plus, if google dont have the answer I come here, to the " professionals " and no offense to those that are actually helpful, but most of my recent questions havent been answered, just dicked around with by assholes like you, who like to think they know s**t, but once asked a question by someone new to this s**t, like me, you think the best recourse is to be a dick instead of help

Good you rode the hell out of it for break in in my opinion but not so good that the gasket could have failed any time while that was going on... They toss it and replace with a new one made from better metal like copper, and touch up the surfaces of the cylinder and head to make the best seal (and reduce weak points which end up blowing out..) so you'll want to wait back on riding until you've received another.

The push pull sounds a bit like 4 stroking or serious vibration at high speeds. Probably just 4 stroking, if letting off the throttle a tad instantly clears it up then it's just that.

I'm not clear how you are engine braking while squeezing the clutch, I'm almost certain you aren't going fast enough to be making any Oh sh*t stops so the only way this is possible is that the bearings failed and are simply slowing you down when not under power or the chain is eating through something slowly...
No, ive checked, the chain hasnt made one scratch, and it is like serious vibration at high speeds, but once I let off on the throttle it clears up until I open the throttle again and get up to max speed, which ive road tested and been paced at 35 flat. If it is 4 stroking, how could I fix that, or is it just something I have to deal with? And thank you for actually being helpful, I mean, this is my first bike build and I dont know too much about them yet, so out of the 5 answers I got to this question, yours is the only helpful one. I dont have any more gas, oil or money for either, let alone both, at the moment, so the bike will have to sit anyway, but thank you again for the gasket thing. Is copper the best metal to use, or should I try to find something else?

Alright, my bad for asking about sh*t ive seen other people do, and yes, thise brakes work best when the clutch is pulled in, and those will work perfectly fine till I have enough money for caliper brakes, but if you wanna be a dick about it, you could just not answer, I give less f***s about the whiskey cuz im a happy drunk on whiskey. But if you wanna be one of those people that dont help, then kindly, go f**k yourself and dont reply to this thread anymore. If you read my earlier comments, youd know im unemployed, looking for a job, and broke as f**k seeing as I try to keep my bike running a 16:1 ratio, instead of say, a 32 pr 40:1 ratio. Like right now, im out of gas and oil, and my gas tank is empty, so im not moving the bike for a while. Thats why im asking these questions. Plus, if google dont have the answer I come here, to the " professionals " and no offense to those that are actually helpful, but most of my recent questions havent been answered, just dicked around with by assholes like you, who like to think they know sh*t, but once asked a question by someone new to this sh*t, like me, you think the best recourse is to be a dick instead of help
Look your the one who said you use the engine for a brake, and it works best with the clutch pulled in. If you make a ridiculous statement someone's going to call you on it. If I said that to my old man he would tell me I'm a dumb ass, and If I said that he'd be right. Then I would try to figure out why he said it rather than being pissed off at him for doing me a favor by pointing it out.
As to your current job issue it's kind of hard to believe that a healthy young man with such excellent judgment of character and evolved communication skills is unable to secure employment in nearly 3 weeks. This too is probably because I'm a dick and a as***le so excuse me while I go and as you suggested f*** myself.

No, ive checked, the chain hasnt made one scratch, and it is like serious vibration at high speeds, but once I let off on the throttle it clears up until I open the throttle again and get up to max speed, which ive road tested and been paced at 35 flat. If it is 4 stroking, how could I fix that, or is it just something I have to deal with? And thank you for actually being helpful, I mean, this is my first bike build and I dont know too much about them yet, so out of the 5 answers I got to this question, yours is the only helpful one. I dont have any more gas, oil or money for either, let alone both, at the moment, so the bike will have to sit anyway, but thank you again for the gasket thing. Is copper the best metal to use, or should I try to find something else?
Guy you have nerve to come asking for help but act like a real douche to people who are questioning the logical flaws in what you are saying. Seriously you can't be engine braking if you are clutching, it's just not physically possible. Gary has had to deal with more stupid people than I have so he has less patience for nonsense.

At this point you can throw a piece of a t shirt on there for a head gasket you are unreasonably stupid because you have no idea what you are doing and defending that fact as though you do. You are riding around at 35mph without any brakes like a real f***ing dumbass so in all honesty you deserve absolutely no help at all until you can sort out your safety problems and stop making us "professional" motorized bikers look bad by running around on the type of death machine that makes it so hard for the safe and sane mb riders to just have pure fun with the hobby.

Go eat a bottle of cyanide, thank you.

Back