Gas gets pushed out of my fuel line, into the tank again

first step is to take plug out and see if everything turns
Everything turns, ive got compression, spark, and fuel. Ive noticed I have to leave the bolts a little loose to get any form of spark or even a sputter from the engine. Its just loose enough that if I take the spark plug wrench and torque it too much the head will wiggle a bit. Nothing when I put my hand on it and use some elbow grease though. Im gonna try to get a new, better spark plug and save up for a new CDI and a few other parts that might be helpful, because everything right now is stock

Chain bound against engine under sprocket cover. Coaster brake arm detached from stay. Seized piston.
No brakes, I couldnt bend the coaster brake arm so I left it off. The bike with the engine kit on it seems to have its own set of brakes tho, and it works good enough for now. I just hope I never have to make an emergency " oh s**t " stop. And the chain was just walking off the big sprocket when I went to pedal, but now ive got everything running the way its supposed to, gonna take the bike out tomorrow and see if I cant get the engine to take over

No brakes, I couldnt bend the coaster brake arm so I left it off.
Lol have an ambulance on speed dial in that case.
The bike with the engine kit on it seems to have its own set of brakes tho, and it works good enough for now.
Yeah its own set of brakes that you'll probably disengage as an automatic reaction to the situation (aka: squeezing the clutch and disconnecting your "brake" like a dumbass.)
I just hope I never have to make an emergency " oh sh*t " stop.
Lol screw you you're going to die with this stupidity, no matter how harsh it sounds I have no sympathy for you if you decide to start that bike without brakes installed, all you need is a tiny air leak and it's going to start racing out of control, by then you'll be going too fast and disconnecting the "brakes" will only make it all the worse for you.
gonna take the bike out tomorrow and see if I cant get the engine to take over
Keep the speeds low so you can crash like this:
1277657116_intersection-bike-crash.gif

Instead of like this:
giphy.gif

Let your parents know you loved them.

Lol have an ambulance on speed dial in that case.

Yeah its own set of brakes that you'll probably disengage as an automatic reaction to the situation (aka: squeezing the clutch and disconnecting your "brake" like a dumbass.)

Lol screw you you're going to die with this stupidity, no matter how harsh it sounds I have no sympathy for you if you decide to start that bike without brakes installed, all you need is a tiny air leak and it's going to start racing out of control, by then you'll be going too fast and disconnecting the "brakes" will only make it all the worse for you.

Keep the speeds low so you can crash like this:
1277657116_intersection-bike-crash.gif

Instead of like this:
giphy.gif

Let your parents know you loved them.
im relatively heavy when you put the weight of the bike and the engine itself all together, so till it breaks in, the brakes wont really be necessary, seeing as I have a problem clearing 20. Thanks for the concern tho, and in the event of a crash, ill keep those in mind

im relatively heavy when you put the weight of the bike and the engine itself all together, so till it breaks in, the brakes wont really be necessary, seeing as I have a problem clearing 20. Thanks for the concern tho, and in the event of a crash, ill keep those in mind
So you've never crashed a bike at 15mph I take it. Usually hurts and plenty fast enough to kill a person, you are realizing as well I hope that just because you aren't going fast doesn't mean you can't roll in front of something that is going fast, and since you lack brakes it'll probably be too late to stop before crossing paths in any other fashion.

I feel just having a coaster brake is a pretty bad idea and I wouldn't let a bike leave my hands with just that, let alone with 0 brakes.

Im heavy too and stopping in time WITH brakes can be challenging in certain emergency situations, I'd of been dead for many years now if I had been riding anything (especially a new f***ing bike I'm not entirely familiar with in regards to handling) without brakes! More weight makes it harder to stop!

Didn't that roach guy maim himself on his very first test run just by driving out his driveway while pulling onto the road or something like that, lost control of a bike that had brakes.

Yeah good luck with this if I knew you in real life I'd of punctured your tires (no airy no ridey) and slapped you for being so irresponsible.

I just hope I never have to make an emergency " oh sh*t " stop.

Bahahaha... You idiot..!

Emergency stop..?!?! What about the red traffic light, stop sign, car reversing out of driveway, or even the pedestrian that you wipe out...

You're a fn goose mate..!

So you've never crashed a bike at 15mph I take it. Usually hurts and plenty fast enough to kill a person, you are realizing as well I hope that just because you aren't going fast doesn't mean you can't roll in front of something that is going fast, and since you lack brakes it'll probably be too late to stop before crossing paths in any other fashion.

I feel just having a coaster brake is a pretty bad idea and I wouldn't let a bike leave my hands with just that, let alone with 0 brakes.

Im heavy too and stopping in time WITH brakes can be challenging in certain emergency situations, I'd of been dead for many years now if I had been riding anything (especially a new f***ing bike I'm not entirely familiar with in regards to handling) without brakes! More weight makes it harder to stop!

Didn't that roach guy maim himself on his very first test run just by driving out his driveway while pulling onto the road or something like that, lost control of a bike that had brakes.

Yeah good luck with this if I knew you in real life I'd of punctured your tires (no airy no ridey) and slapped you for being so irresponsible.
Well, im broke, im between jobs and looking for another one, so I dont have much money at once, maybe a few bucks after bills and s**t, but im looking gor a set of normal cable hand brakes. Not the best, I know, but I personally hate disk brakes on bikes. And ive crashed a moped going 25, I know it can hurt. Handling, im fine with, I just lack the funds for a set of decent cable brakes. And I only go around my block, which is like a 10 mph speed limit

Bahahaha... You idiot..!

Emergency stop..?!?! What about the red traffic light, stop sign, car reversing out of driveway, or even the pedestrian that you wipe out...

You're a fn goose mate..!
You know, pedestrians are rarely ever a problem in my area, because no one in their right mind would walk on black top road in 102 degree heat, for almost any reason. And stop signs ive stopped at, cars arent a problem, backing out or coming at me, and I dont ride on the main road so f*** red lights. Again tho, im between jobs and lack the funds for a decent set of cable brakes, and only really ride around my block, and down the street at minimal speeds.

Back