Generous Offer

So I have a box with mostly original parts, some aftermarket, from the original kit that I am not going to use. If anyone needs anything from it I will send it to you for just cost of shipping. Picture posted of what I have. The NT Carb has a broken fin (damn pot metal, grrr) where it attaches to the intake but if you put a gasket around it it should be okay. At least I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20161119_085359543.jpg
    IMG_20161119_085359543.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 253
what size is that hub adapter? and is the head from a 49cc,I could make use of all those parts but dred the thought of what it will cost to ship to Hamilton On. and would have to use western union to send payment.

It's a 1.5 hub and the head is off a 66 cc.

That is a generous offer Randall. I'm interested in hub adapter sprocket, can you tell me what I need to do to have it shipped?
Thanks John

That is a generous offer Randall. I'm interested in hub adapter sprocket, can you tell me what I need to do to have it shipped?
Thanks John

Yeah just let me know what State you live in to my email (randalljcallison@gmail.com) and I will figure shipping, send me some duckets for the shipping, and I'll send it out to you.

Last edited:
So I have a box with mostly original parts, some aftermarket, from the original kit that I am not going to use. If anyone needs anything from it I will send it to you for just cost of shipping. Picture posted of what I have. The NT Carb has a broken fin (damn pot metal, grrr) where it attaches to the intake but if you put a gasket around it it should be okay. At least I think.
sounds like a good deal im interested in your stock stuff and whatnots

sounds like a good deal im interested in your stock stuff and whatnots

Okay, I have everything you see except the hub adapter and sprocket and motor mount. Take your pick and send me some duckets for the shipping and it too can be yours. :)

Back