Giant Suede build.

My first build was an unknown brand and size motor on a Walmart Thruster frame basket case. I learned a lot doing a total rebuild on it.

While building and running the first bike, I had been eying my Giant Suede forward pedal bike. My wife and I bought a pair several years ago. I ordered a 66/80 Flying Horse kit from BikeBerry.

What I got was a BBR 66/80cc ported racing engine. Damn. That's a nice upgrade.

Due to the downtube being stretched forward with the crank being forward, I had to use a CNC mount on the back of the motor. Final angle came out good.

The shock fork and seat makes this an easy riding bike. A set of Planet Bike fenders gives it a finished look.
20200903_100852_copy_1280x720.jpg

20200904_205017_copy_1280x720.jpg

20200906_171257_copy_1280x720.jpg

20200906_171321_copy_1280x720.jpg

Nice build. Riding position looks super comfy, not aggresive at all. My hybrid is more aggresive, I would like to get an adjustable stem to raise the handlebars.

I'm doing a change-up on the motor. Never was happy with the performance of the BBR engine, so I ordered a CDHpower pk80 to replace it.
cdh power pk80

I'll paint it black and check all the ports, and other parts.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Nice bike it looks good, so do them bbr racing engines really come hand ported?

Btw that super pk80 engine you ordered, are torque monsters, you will like that engine. With a little clean up work on the ports them super pk80's run extremely strong.

I'll have the motor tomorrow and document the swap as it goes. 2 day shipping with Amzn prime.

My BBR is the lowest end of the fleet. I had ordered a Firehawk and got this one. The vibration is terrible.

Yeah I got 2 of the super pk80s & building a 3rd one from scratch with a balanced crank. Take that pk80 & raise the cylinder 1.5mm then deck the cylinder they really run then. I got @Karl Snarl & others here on forum to thank for that.

My first build was an unknown brand and size motor on a Walmart Thruster frame basket case. I learned a lot doing a total rebuild on it.

While building and running the first bike, I had been eying my Giant Suede forward pedal bike. My wife and I bought a pair several years ago. I ordered a 66/80 Flying Horse kit from BikeBerry.

What I got was a BBR 66/80cc ported racing engine. Damn. That's a nice upgrade.

Due to the downtube being stretched forward with the crank being forward, I had to use a CNC mount on the back of the motor. Final angle came out good.

The shock fork and seat makes this an easy riding bike. A set of Planet Bike fenders gives it a finished look.
View attachment 99379

View attachment 99378

View attachment 99380

View attachment 99381
Oh yeah, I'd ride that. Nice ride.

Back