Good deal

WEEDHOPPER420

Local time
3:47 PM
I seen this on marketplace and it's a great deal.
I can't swing it right now but hopefully someone here might

I seen this on marketplace and it's a great deal.
I can't swing it right now but hopefully someone here might

At $400, either someone is demanding that it be gotten rid off or something is wrong with it.

It could also be someone using a stock internet photo and is a scammer looking to pocket someone elses wallet...lol...Just a thought...lol.
After non-stop telemarketers calls, I changed my number and got off, Facebook, Twitter, and tiktok. Now I might get 5 or less calls a week.

After non-stop telemarketers calls, I changed my number and got off, Facebook, Twitter, and tiktok. Now I might get 5 or less calls a week.
Did you have your number open to the public? You gotta make it private. I don't get a bunch of phone calls

I have never had to change my numbers as I have never been on any of those so-called social medias so my name, numbers, etc have never been out there to begin with.

I get next to zero spam or scam phone calls, maybe one a month on my cell phone, I got rid of the landline phone a few months ago because 9 out of 10 calls was always from a spammer or scammer...lol...I told my former landline company if my cell phone company can eliminate almost every scammer and spammer, why can't you?...I DESPISE spam and scam phone callers...lol.

Good for you Jerry that you got off of those :poop: shows they call "social media"...lol...lol

Back