Good jack shaft kit

Attach a jackshift kit on a phatmoto and switch the motor out for a two stroke lol idk
(Okay so I took a look at buying just the frame and honestly I don’t think it would be that hard to do you would just have to just cut part of the four stroke mounting plate actually put the bike together and then jackshaft it chain the shaft on the frame and then fit the 3-5 speed hub and just saying I feel like a phatmoto frame would hold up much better then even a clone felt faker or steel frame)

This is pablos ebay. He still has a bunch of new old stock for the redesigned mounting plate. https://www.ebay.com/usr/brook45izy

But it's not too bad to fab your own that clamps to the center tube(seat tube idk its called both) with two pillow blocks, sheet steel and some muffler clamps.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have never seen this in my life but to be honest I think I am gonna try and figure something out like that as I feel that’d have a results I am looking for with the bike but that looks hell custom
If you use a Strumey Archer S3X. You could run both chains on the left side.

1696711028363.png

I don't mean to discourage you or put you down in any way.

After having gone through all the trouble to get a jackshaft working with a china doll I would highly recommend using a small pit bike engine instead. A lot less of a headache to fabricate the mounts for that than to find or fab a freewheeling crankset and get the jackshaft aligned, not to mention the inherent issues with chain tension on the jackshaft kits.

It will look like it costs more but after all the work you have to put in for a subpar solution, just spend the cash. Another member has a occ build with a 50cc gyc engine in it. Distantworlds and some numbers but I cant remember his user name.
You DO know that the URL site you just used is from the UK priced in British Pounds, not dollars and has the VAT tax included in the price, RIGHT???...lol.

VAT stands for "Value Added Tax" in Britain.
I linked to that just for the picture. I'm pretty sure husky sells the same hub.

Here's an interesting thread. https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?7,1938023

There's another member who has used pit bike engines in some builds. Cannonball 3 I think. You'll find him if you look up villiers 3 speed. He has some builds with novel drive trains.

You DO know that the URL site you just used is from the UK priced in British Pounds, not dollars and has the VAT tax included in the price, RIGHT???...lol.

VAT stands for "Value Added Tax" in Britain.
UK companies ship to the colonies VAT free. Don't bother asking how I know that.

Back