Got new bike i cant figure out how to get front tire on with disk brake!

Trying to get piston on the thing is bent on the bottom wtf and the back wheel is warped that Alex said he is going to get ahold of the manufacture it's like I just wasted 750 dollars!

Attachments

• 20230608_153912.jpg
    20230608_153912.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 57
The bottom left corner I had another one I just put on it fit fine didn't know I had it I meant cylinder or whatever you call it
If you mean that the cylinder itself has a deformed corner to it where it would meet with the bottom half of the motor, you will need to take pics of it in such a way as to show the malformation as well as request a new cylinder from where you bought it as well.

If it is from bicycle-engines.com, they will readily warranty it as they have a six month warranty on all of their motor kits.

I forget who it was that had this same issue l, but they managed to file off the sharp part and get it the piston without damaging the engine

If you mean that the cylinder itself has a deformed corner to it where it would meet with the bottom half of the motor, you will need to take pics of it in such a way as to show the malformation as well as request a new cylinder from where you bought it as well.

If it is from bicycle-engines.com, they will readily warranty it as they have a six month warranty on all of their motor kits.
Yes the corner is bent I have a pic up there and I bought the bike and kit from motored life says they have no warranty but iam about to get ahold of paypal

Back