Happy 3rd Birthday-- -- MBc !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by srdavo, Aug 5, 2009.

1. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

:party: :happybday:

August 4th, 2006

Tom began MBc.

Thanks to Tom, we have a wealth of information & have made a bunch of friends. (most of whom have never met..... but that is changing, all the time.)

we've been loved...... we've been hated.... but through it all, we've stuck it out & by golly, we have one heck of a cool place here.

Thanks again Tom!
    & Everyone else, for hanging tough!

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Yeah way!! Happy start up day!!!
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Yeah! I'll slam a few Hostess :nuke: cupcakes to celebrate. (what's another hour off of my life)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  4. ENO

ENO Member

Happy Birthday Mbc from Oz

Well done Mbc..Happy Birthday from Down Under...We are a global outfit that is always there help each other no matter which side of the Equator..Has to the number one forum for us motorised bike heads..Good luck Tom.. and to all the members who constantly are on the lookout for others who need help with their projects and dreams...Hip Hip to Mbc....No..the cake isnt an accident

Attached Files:

5. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Happy Birthday & thanks...only wish i'de found this website BEFORE starting to build MB(would have saved a heck of a lot of trouble)
  6. Ghost0

Ghost0 Guest

Happy B-day! Thanks Tom, the mods and members for making this a place to visit and share.
  7. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Congrats- I believe my project would be stuck in neutral without this place.
  8. Tom

Tom Active Member

Happy B-day! How did you know it was Aug 4th?

It was actually www.Motor-Bicycles.com when we started. Didn't change to MotoredBikes.com until Jan of 2007.
  9. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

I second That Fine thought..
  10. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Lucky guess
    & it is your join date,
    on the member list.

11. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Life on the web and forum years are like kinda like the old adage about every year in a dog's life being worth seven isn't it? Just kidding.....Happy Birthday MBc.
  12. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Happy birthday, and thankyou for starting this site, Aug. 4th or *changed name* Jan. 07. [​IMG]
  13. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Fourth Birthday

:party::party::party::party:Happy Early Fourth Birthday!!!
  14. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

15. srdavo

srdavo Active Member