Happy Christmas 2023 to all of our forum members and their families.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
11:46 PM
It is now that time of year again where Anton, ImpulseRocket, and myself would like to wish all of our forum members and their families including our much loved pets...lol...A very Happy Christmas as well as good wishes for all as we all go forth into the New Year and see what's in store for 2024.

Don't forget prayers for Anton and his family and friends as they continue to shovel mud, etc, out of their houses after the tropical cyclone and resulting floods that hit his area of Australia, hopefully they will have power and internet as well as other essential services restored soon.

As per usual, I will leave you with an animated Christmas scene with music selection that you can just click and let it play for the 4.5 hours it is set to in order to just enjoy the traditional looks and sounds of the Christmas season.

I also include a picture for our many dog parents in the forums...A dog lovers Nativity scene picture...lol...I would have had cats too but cats would never sit still long enough for this...lol.

dog nativity.jpg

Happy Christmas to all and Happy New Year to come for 2024.

This was real nice Damien. And yes, may we all be blessed with a better new year in 2024.
Here are the "ghosts" of Christmas past...lol.

Christmas 2020:

How to send a gift back for regifting...lol...lol....My warped sense of humour again...lol.

Christmas 2021:

Christmas 2022:

Thank you Damien,
been way too long since we visited via the telco lines.
I don't get on this forum very often, just Mint and that lowly FB crap anymore.

I have forwarded that picture of our Family members and the YT link on to every one.

Thank you Damien,
been way too long since we visited via the telco lines.
I don't get on this forum very often, just Mint and that lowly FB crap anymore.

I have forwarded that picture of our Family members and the YT link on to every one.
Hoping all is going well for you and the family and pets John...Happy Christmas to you and yours...Damien

Here are the "ghosts" of Christmas past...lol.

Christmas 2020:

How to send a gift back for regifting...lol...lol....My warped sense of humour again...lol.

Christmas 2021:

Christmas 2022:
The temptation to reply to all of those to be spiteful is almost overwhelming lol

Back