Happy Hanukkah for any of our Jewish members

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
5:09 PM
For any of our Jewish members celebrating Hanukkah, The Festival of Lights...We have Adam Sandler performing his 1st Hanukkah song on SNL, many, many, years ago, [Season 20, 1994]...Enjoy...lol.

After noticing a lack of Hanukkah tunes, Adam Sandler decided to sing a Hanukkah song about all the famous Jewish people you might not know about such as David Lee Roth, Goldie Hawn and The Three Stooges. [Season 20, 1994]

Chanukah (Hanukkah) 2022 starts at nightfall on December 18, 2022 and ends with nightfall on December 26, 2022, beginning on the Hebrew calendar date of 25 Kislev, and lasting for eight days.

62b9450591cbe322e53b7a49f68fb776.jpg

this post offends me and you know why!!!! adam sandler man o man is he awful lol. only movie he did i could watch was airheads. lol ps merry everything everyone except adam sandler llol omg he is about as bad as that will ferril guy

this post offends me and you know why!!!! adam sandler man o man is he awful lol. only movie he did i could watch was airheads. lol ps merry everything everyone except adam sandler llol omg he is about as bad as that will ferril guy
What about 50 first dates?

odd fact about the stooges lowest iq in thee group was 137 the guy who played moe was pushing 167.

Back