Has Your Health Improved Since Riding A Motorized Bike?

MAJOR difference for me. I ride to live and I live to ride.

I suffer daily from severe & chronic problems in my spine (neck and back and head) along with other health issues, and also I got some knees that are bad from hours of working hard jobs standing up all the time. Despite my supposed age, these problems make me feel very OLD.

When I ride the bicycle, my knees feel much better, and my spine loosens up and allows me to move around better. I get better exercise when riding a motor assisted bicycle because I get the perfect combination of exercise and rest, so I don't get over-exerted. My youth is restored when I ride my bicycle.

Also my mental health is much better as well, as I get out to see the world and experience it out in the open, and there is much less stress compared to driving an automobile.

wait a minute... aren't you the one the black guys tried to jump????

They tried to beat up an older guy with a bad back and knees??? I really wish I would have been there... things would have been different.

I haven't ridden any of my bikes since 9/10. I am going into withdrawals, I am very depressed since not being able to ride. I got in the car a few days ago and that was not very enjoyable and hurt like ****.

I told someone I would get on the bike today but I just did not feel quite up to it. I think I will pour a can of food in and follow it up with a vicodan and at least try to ride a mile. I really need to get out of the house.

Just to feel the wind on my face would be nice. I know it would sure make me happier and make the blues go away.

Back