Hello from california

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by plinko, May 15, 2010.

1. plinko

plinko Banned

Hello people.From california and built and own one 80cc schwinn jaguar beach cruiser.

2. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the forum, from Kaliforgnia as well!
  3. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

I would love to see some pics. Welcome
  4. plinko

plinko Banned

First bike I built.Nothing to brag about.Waiting a few weeks to where I can find options on a quality engine and an old american made schwinn or worksman to do a restoration project.Had to replace all the factory bolts with grade 8 bolts.I will not complain.y motor runs decent for a ht.But,I prefer something that can hold constant throttle at 40 plus mph or more.But,This project may not be worth the cost of building depending on If I can find a moped for a comparable price.This plan Is a few weeks down the road and I'll post some pics then of something worth posting.Made 2 many mistakes with the first build.But,Least It's running for now.I regret drilling the frame being It causes excessive vibration and wish I would have got a frame adaptor for this.
  5. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Tinkering and learning are all part of the fun.
    I agree with you about using a frame adapter.
    My first MB was given to me and the front mount is the pierced frame type. I do not like the idea of extra holes in the frame. It was born with 3 and needs to be kept that way for strength if nothing else.
  6. ncaos

ncaos Member

I'd love to see some photos. Welcome greetings from chile