Hello from Gas Guzzling So California.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mikeattack, Jun 23, 2008.

1. mikeattack

mikeattack New Member

Hello from Gas Guzzling So California.

Looking to build up an alternative commuter and weekend rider. Any advice/experiences with this other than ones already posted is greatly appreciated.

2. mark2yahu

mark2yahu Member

hello mikeattack. good to have another socal member here :)

3. augidog

augidog Banned

that kinda ties our hands, don't it? ;)

only thing left to say is...

welcome aboard :cool:

4. Rob928

Rob928 Member

Welcome! what part of so cal ?

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

Hi Mikeattack -- welcome from the lower mountains of San Diego County.. If and when you get your motorbike -- Happy Riding from Mountainman

6. butch27

butch27 Guest

Welcome: Let's hope more people start riding.

7. mark2yahu

mark2yahu Member

if we get enuf of us in the so-cal chapter, can we do a rally?

8. MarkM

MarkM New Member

I'm from SoCal. Fontana, CA that is. Mark M :smile:

9. Egor

Egor Guest

I can see Fontana on a clear day. I think we had one in the 60's LOL. I saw one of these Happy time bikes run by the Aquarium of the Pacific a while back, so there must be at least two in Long beach. Happy Timing to you Mike. Have fun, Dave

10. mikeattack

mikeattack New Member

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies. I am still in the research phase. I am looking to purchase a Micargi Royal, but am having a heck of a time finding it. Any sources?

Kudos to JohnnyC for the "stealth" inspiration.

Thanks again.

11. motman812

motman812 Member

Let's ride in southern Cal

Let's see if we can put together a ride in southern California. I've got a buddy from Huntington Beach and we ride our bikes on PCH all the time.

12. Egor

Egor Guest

I ride mine up and down the LA river bike path, thats the way I go to work with the bike. I work near the Aquarium of the Pacific, so at lunch I ride over to the Queen Mary. There is a bunch that ride over in San Pedro, starting at the corner store, supposed to be every Sunday. And you have the Myrons Mopeds, you can Google that, they have a big ride every month. Have Fun Dave