Help please....what size is the engine on this bicycle...

This extensive long winded written POS post makes me realize some people are unreachable to help...you checked the IP address and yes it was my friend jumping in on this blog of paranoia...we are still laughing on this end at how ridiculous this has gotten...1533 views on some long driven soap opera, drama queen post and all I asked was what size the engine was...it was an accident...I need to know for my own PERSONAL reasons and here comes Frankenwtf with accusing questions/comments...this could go on forever...and I literally stayed away from this site for a week to not answer/comment anymore...but I cannot stand injustices in this world...believe it or not...you that have jumped on with this crazy paranoia trip are completely wrong...and I think if God himself came down and showed you how wrong you are...you would still post crap about that too...you are long past help...

LOL, you are correct.

I am watching from the bleachers,
thoroughly enjoying this sociological experiment.

I cannot stand injustices in this world...believe it or not...you that have jumped on with this crazy paranoia trip are completely wrong...and I think if God himself came down and showed you how wrong you are...you would still post crap about that too...you are long past help...

"Injustices"

Lighten up Francis, you aren't that important. If you ceased to be tomorrow, the world wouldn't notice.

Nice story about your "friend" with the same IP though bro :)

@Anton, does the guest below from the first page also come from a vaguely familiar ip?

I think the engine size is 80cc too...any other thoughts...
This is another, see how Jimbob really found the time to use the dot dot dot thing, really looks like Dennis and his long gone friend who also uses those wonderful...things...

Anyway let's see if this is friend number two, who also decided he wouldn't help Denis out by logging on from his own phone (because who the hell doesnt have one) and commenting like a regular...person..

Yes I waited a while before mentioning it I like to strain my stews once and a while.

Oh yeah here's this one from page 2, also more of that famous catchphrase.

Honestly how many friends does this guy have... .... .. ... .....

Steady on... I love the dot dot dot..! It gives a sense of real speach to written word.

Now... Frank will be sifting through my posts... He'll want to gather evidence... I'm still upset that my bike is squashed...! At least it was my missus on it, heading to the shops for more delicious beers.

Luckily not all of them smashed and I still had a good night:) dot dot dot...

LOL, you are correct.

I am watching from the bleachers,
thoroughly enjoying this sociological experiment.

I think you are mistaken. It isn't a social experiment but not providing help for someone involved in an accident with a motorized bicyclist that granted while we don't have all the information can surmise HAS some reason to question the legality of the bicycle.

Think about it if you look at the picture and his actions; my conclusion is that he or his party is at legal fault and wants to defer the blame to what seems like a horrific accident where the bicyclist (like you) was almost seriously injured. He wants to use the idiotic argument "okay, yes I didn't see the guy and check my blind spot or even looked but his bike wasn't legal so I am not at fault". How many of us here have bikes that are not 100% legal? I would imagine many.

- from the one picture provided, it was a front tire head on collision with the vehicle (no visible damage to the mid or rear)
- the picture area looks like downtown San Diego to me or some downtown so probably many witnesses so if he was not at fault no reason to be here
- the damage is also extensive leading me to imagine that the bicyclist even with a helmet could be seriously injured
- this person provided no details of the accident when repeatedly asked
- this person provided no details of himself when repeatedly asked
- this person has used multiple ids to try to gather information

No one would do that unless they want to hide something. Think about it if he or his party was not at fault or there was a witness there would be no reason for him to be here trying to gather information. there would be no reason for him to hide all details from the forum. Now, I told him the right information that he needs to inspect the bike which he disregarded. You can't go to court and say some internet guy on a forum told me so... And, even with his idiotic argument even if it were true I would still think he or his party is at fault and the motorized bicyclist would be fined for only the bike.

So before you think this is funny for the motorized bicyclist it is deadly serious. It could happen to you. How many of us have had close calls because drivers don't look or think they don't need to yeild to us? I was just on the road the other day on a 4-way stop and waited like any legal driver should for my turn when in mid road and this guy on my right just cuts in front of me.

True, maybe I am surmising too much but he could have just prevented all of this by providing more details of the accident on his first or second post. No one is obligated to give him any information.

And, not to say we are always on bicyclist side. I recall there was a lady on here before who provided full details of an accident she was involved in with a bicyclist who seemed fine after the accident and then later 4 months sued her. She provided a clear accounting of the accident and asked our opinion as bicyclist; all here told her she was in the clear. But, how would we know anything in this accident if this guy doesn't even provide any information. LOL :confused:

Last edited:
I think you are mistaken. It isn't a social experiment but not providing help for someone involved in an accident with a motorized bicyclist that granted while we don't have all the information can surmise HAS some reason to question the legality of the bicycle.

Think about it if you look at the picture and his actions; my conclusion is that he or his party is at legal fault and wants to defer the blame to what seems like a horrific accident where the bicyclist (like you) was almost seriously injured. He wants to use the idiotic argument "okay, yes I didn't see the guy and check my blind spot or even looked but his bike wasn't legal so I am not at fault". How many of us here have bikes that are not 100% legal? I would imagine many.

- from the one picture provided, it was a front tire head on collision with the vehicle (no visible damage to the mid or rear)
- the picture area looks like downtown San Diego to me or some downtown so probably many witnesses so if he was not at fault no reason to be here
- the damage is also extensive leading me to imagine that the bicyclist even with a helmet could be seriously injured
- this person provided no details of the accident when repeatedly asked
- this person provided no details of himself when repeatedly asked
- this person has used multiple ids to try to gather information

No one would do that unless they want to hide something. Think about it if he or his party was not at fault or there was a witness there would be no reason for him to be here trying to gather information. there would be no reason for him to hide all details from the forum. Now, I told him the right information that he needs to inspect the bike which he disregarded. You can't go to court and say some internet guy on a forum told me so... And, even with his idiotic argument even if it were true I would still think he or his party is at fault and the motorized bicyclist would be fined for only the bike.

So before you think this is funny for the motorized bicyclist it is deadly serious. It could happen to you. How many of us have had close calls because drivers don't look or think they don't need to yeild to us? I was just on the road the other day on a 4-way stop and waited like any legal driver should for my turn when in mid road and this guy on my right just cuts in front of me.

True, maybe I am surmising too much but he could have just prevented all of this by providing more details of the accident on his first or second post. No one is obligated to give him any information.

And, not to say we are always on bicyclist side. I recall there was a lady on here before who provided full details of an accident she was involved in with a bicyclist who seemed fine after the accident and then later 4 months sued her. She provided a clear accounting of the accident and asked our opinion as bicyclist; all here told her she was in the clear. But, how would we know anything in this accident if this guy doesn't even provide any information. LOL :confused:

I hope the bicyclist survived with no injury.

What I'm referring to is the social interaction within this thread.

I've explained myself, so I'll just sit.

Oh yeah here's this one from page 2, also more of that famous catchphrase.

Honestly how many friends does this guy have... .... .. ... .....
Maybe he was a telegraph operator in his previous life and when he types he flashes back to the memory of a incomplete message.

What is a LA fire truck doing in downtown San Diego?

I am sure no one is making light of the accident as it does look serious. What they are making fun of is OP's lying and using multiple accounts all the while preaching about being saintly and talking down to forum members.

We aren't mocking the situation or the law. We are mocking the twat running the keyboard.

Back