Help please....what size is the engine on this bicycle...

I hope the bicyclist survived with no injury.

What I'm referring to is the social interaction within this thread.

I've explained myself, so I'll just sit.
Unfortunately even then it's not an experiment, if it is certainly you have a clear defined goal of what information you are looking for or are interested in getting a particular outcome. So far you haven't really introduced any variables either which means this is:
-All your fault and you plan to repeat it with different variables later, you sicko.
-Has nothing to do with you and the comment was an afterthought.
Or
-This was never an experiment in the first place, and the sociological umbrella perspective from the outside is rather silly looking, BUT we all have our things and get caught up in silly arguments over things we feel strongly about.

In this case I feel strongly that Dennis is an as***le and doesn't deserve help, and the focal point of the "experiment" is that he believes in the opposite point of view with the social disadvantages of needing to talk to himself on the internet to make a crippled attempt at gaining an edge, and the attitude to lie about it like we are all just a bunch of puppets and as though we are dumb as s**t.

I'm surprised bakaneko even gave you the time of day to reply to that comment I thought you might know better by now.

Either way from your point of view it is very interesting how such a situation blooms out of no where, the best part is unlike in real life where if we were all in the same room we'd only get through maybe a 10th of what has happened and either end up in a fist fight screaming and arguing or just plain walk out the room with no further development.

I guess it would be obvious he was talking to himself in real life but that beside it's the miracle of the internet where a 20 minute bar brawl can be spread across multiple weeks and in the end we actually came to some real conclusions and learned something. Even had a few laughs and didn't loose any teeth, at the end of the day that's a social experiment gone well in my book.

Maybe he was a telegraph operator in his previous life and when he types he flashes back to the memory of a incomplete message.
Very incomplete, only been using the letters E, H, I, S, and the number 5.....

Maybe a form of ancient Chinese.

Happy time ancestors have message : no use 4 stroke.

Yeah I thought they might of had something better to say but I guess not............

... . ... (I'm switching to Morris Cat Code)

Last edited by a moderator:
. -..- -.-. ..- ... . --.. / -- --- .. / .--- . / .--. . -. ... .- .. ... / . -. / ..-. .-. .- -. -.-. .- .. ...

... --- -- . - .. -- . ... / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / .-- .- -.-- / - --- --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / ..-. ..- -. / .... . .-. .

Back