Help with felt faker assembly

they don't even sell the right size cnc mount for the frame. Their BBR tuning one is 1.5mm. I wouldn't consider it sales scheme. Just stupidity. You can use the univeral front mount but the clearance is so close it's a joke. I thought about the Zeda Demon but the motormount is welded into the frame, and i could only imagine it would break after so many uses and required to be re-welded.
Easy to make a taller mount with a piece of flat bar and a muffler clamp. Total cost $2.50

Easy to make a taller mount with a piece of flat bar and a muffler clamp. Total cost $2.50

Care to share an example? I'm going to try to lower the motor tomorrow because it's way to high and the 415 chain is angled at a 45 degree angle to the rear tire sprocket. Figured this may be an issue as to why the new Phantom 85 isn't starting either. To much pully pressure. I do have two unused univeral front adapters from kits.

That didn't come from Amazon. This comes from @Anton just to remind everyone to use the link from inside the forum if your ordering anything from Amazon related to our bike stuff. Since our forum is an actual Amazon Associate, when you order from the link inside the forum, They reward the forum by helping to pay the bills to keep us online...That is all there is to it, nothing sinister about it.

It's been on the main forum page and explains what it does, Here is a screenshot for those of you whom have missed it by never looking...lol...lol.

View attachment 207445

It's actually a requirement by the Federal Trade Commission to show this text. The FTC requires disclosure of any material connection or relationship when you endorse or promote a product or service. Affiliate links are considered such a material connection.

Ebay and Amazon are checking up on forums, and a simple notice on the homepage or in the footer is no longer enough. They require the text to be located near the links.

I've made the text smaller and hopefully less obtrusive!

I build my own desktop tower type computers from scrap and spare parts, the one I am using right now I built in 2015 and only run Linux Operating Systems on it...Lightening fast...lol.
I've hobbled together PC's from junk, but my main computer has a custom water loop and enough radiator to cool a Camry!

Sadly I rarely use it for forum stuff, mostly YouTube, games and 3D modeling/slicing software.

I've hobbled together PC's from junk, but my main computer has a custom water loop and enough radiator to cool a Camry!
Here are my current temps just now running only the fans inside...lol.

Screenshot_2024-02-07_05-38-13.png

Here are my current temps just now running only the fans inside...lol.

View attachment 207603
Looks good, then again you are probably only pulling 50 watts right now.

High end components are disgustingly power hungry, I think I pull 1300W when rendering?

8C water temp delta is what I aim for with fans on low at full load, but you still see core temps in the 70's.

It's actually a requirement by the Federal Trade Commission to show this text. The FTC requires disclosure of any material connection or relationship when you endorse or promote a product or service. Affiliate links are considered such a material connection.

Ebay and Amazon are checking up on forums, and a simple notice on the homepage or in the footer is no longer enough. They require the text to be located near the links.

I've made the text smaller and hopefully less obtrusive!
Hey Anton, would you like us to start adding that in when we post Amazon links to make your job a little easier?

Back