Hey guys! New kid in Colorado Springs

thedirekter

Local time
1:22 PM
Hey everyone! I've been perusing the forum for a couple weeks now and broke down and had to get a kit! Threw it in last Friday and have been tinkering with different things and am absolutely hooked! I'm so glad I got it and am so excited to have a motor to play around with again, especially a 2-stroke. I picked up a vintage Huffy Santa Fe from a local thrift store for $30 earlier last week and really like how it looks, especially with the motor in it. I'll be building a custom tank for it that is about a gallon or so, as well as a custom seat pan and seat to give it a real cafe racer look to it. I'll also be ordering some M bars for it since the drop downs are terribly counter-intuitive when it comes to throttle, brake, and clutch use. Lot's of other things in the back of my mind for it, just need the funds!

photo1.jpg

Don't know how new you are to this. Always pay attention while riding. Often other drivers think you are just on a bicycle and will pull out in front of you. They don't realize how fast you're going.

Welcome to the forum. I used to travel to the Springs a lot during my last job. I even did the Thursday Night Run downtown a few times.

If you ever want to ride, just holler! I prefer trails but don't mind road trips.

Back