Hi all new guy here Whizzer ne-r

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by froberti, Aug 22, 2010.

1. froberti

froberti New Member

Just bought this bike 2008 ne-r,I have no low end at all top speed on a slight downgrade is about 37,but trying to start on a small up grade almost inpossible unless you got a run for it!I woul;d like to thank anyone that can help in the least bit,I just replaced the front belt on the cvt too.

2. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    There are a few Whizzer experts here.
    Hopefully they can help you out.
  3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome to MBc,

First it is important to know the speedometer is way off on the NE-r and the Ambassador. The tires have a 10% longer travel than the 26 X 2.125 tires the speedometer was made for. If you are going 37 MPH, then add 3.7 MPH, or approx 41 MPH. I just finished a partial upgrade on a NE-r and it hits 42 MPH on the speedometer [approx 46 MPH]. It went faster but owner wanted less noise and the modified WC-1 muffler insert slowed it down 2 MPH.

I can easily find more power [my Ambassador buries the speedometer or approx 55 MPH] if you need it.

Lighten the lifters, mill & re-work the head, re-work the cylinder, and use a .010" copper head gasket.

Have fun,
  4. froberti

froberti New Member

Whizzer cvt

Hi agian and thanks for your answers,actually my main question is I need more pull starting out?This is very gutless and I live in Pgh,Pa are and we got hills!!!LOL
    I have just gotten the Whizzer and wanta ise as much as I can before snow flies ,so any tips on how to pull pout quicker ?Thanks in advance
  5. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi froberti,

I will post a reply in the Whizzer section.

Have fun,