hi all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stroland, Sep 30, 2015.

1. stroland

stroland New Member

some what new to this. built my first bike a few months ago. ive put about 4 or 5 hunderd miles on now and had to put a new chain on.i have the small slant motor. i runs ok but dosnt have the power id like it to have. 11728710_10205484820099098_7700411397134781605_o.jpg its a cool bike thow......

2. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Looks good; however, a year from now you'll have made all kinds of changes. That's just the way it is with these bikes.
  3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Active Member

LR Jerry's right, these are a tinkerer's delight! Welcome to the hobby. You started with a good bike, lots don't. As for power, these carbs are jetted too rich from the factory, so leaning it out will help a lot. They come stock with a #70 jet; mine runs great with a #62 @ 900ft altitude. Play around with the needle also, it's free horsepower and really helps with idle and part-throttle performance.
  4. stroland

stroland New Member

point me to a thread on carbs here?thanks
  5. bradallen226

bradallen226 New Member

Hello all, I am Brad Allen and I am new here. I am here to get information regarding issues which i face and to help the community here in which I have experience to become successful member of this platform. Welcome me and lets build a long term relationship.

Electric Bike Kit
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015