hi any advice on bumblebee bolt on kit? thinking of buying one? reviews, tips,comment

joshua97

Local time
10:49 PM
hi I'm seriously thinking of buying a bumble bee bolt on. i have a china girl mid frame kit at the moment and it does 46 kph its a xbox 66cc. I'm always having the usual problems with these engines. does any one here own or have had a bumblebee kit? how fast are thy? are they reliable. is hill climbing any good (to an extent :) ) i at least have to go 40 kph? and does the roller slip at all act. any comments or pros/coms are appreciated thanks :)

Isn't it interesting that Easygo comes up as being listed as a Toxic IP address and goes under the following user names:

harry1956
easygoingl
eddie1966
easygo21
Hignsvmp13
Hignrhnb54
Higndxsk73
Hignnbhl20
Hignijqv72
Hignhdmx76
Hignubdk90
easygoing027
oraniaRatVink
eldemoavand

Just need to do a little more research but i am sensing a familiar theme - Bumblebee spammers are hammering this forum again.
Good G.O.D. You'd think it would be less work to reconfigure the bee into a better MB drive, than use spam to sell the same questionable set-up.I'll admit when I was a noob I considered it, but it wasn't near as versatile as the BMP, and certainly didn't seem as sound.

Devils advocate here.Because of this bump, I went to look at their site again.They have addressed one of the things that made me steer clear of the bumblebee, it now comes with a "cable release".Much safer than that junk-wrecking engagement rod it did have.I can actually see a use for it; my vintage racing 10 speed wouldn't take a regular FD, a GEBE is out of the question, I don't like the CG, with some mods, a BB might be the answer.
Fabian and the rest of you guys, don't kill me I haven't bought one yet, but may in the future.

I have nothing against the Bumblebee product as a product, and if someone finds it to be suitable option for their motorized bicycling experience, then it's all good - no issues there at all.

What i do have issues with is the disreputable manner of trying to change public opinion or modify public opinion of a product through the use of forum spammers.

That's as low as it gets.
If the product is well engineered it will sell itself and won't require the use of forum spammers (with sometimes disreputable backgrounds and disreputable product advise) to increase unit sales.

Yeah, spam is not advertising, it's annoying.If there are BB invested lurkers, my wish list to make it a more coveted product:
1) Sell the mounting kit, sans engine, so we can make our own choice in engine, $150 for the motor $150 for the kit
2) Make it adaptable for bigger engines, maybe an aluminum strut on the non-drive side to hold the extra weight
3 ) with some thought I can see a possibility for some kind of jackshaft or wheel sheave drive

Make a better product and people will flock, the GEBE is super simple, yet refined.Something to strive for within the BB product.

Back