High mileage?

Seeing as this post somehow turned into a critique of my design. There IS a rock deflector underneath in front of the rear wheel and it works just fine. This bike is fun and fun, plain and simple. :eek:

Torques said:
Seeing as this post somehow turned into a critique of my design. There IS a rock deflector underneath in front of the rear wheel and it works just fine. This bike is fun and fun, plain and simple. :eek:

I wouldn't sweat it torques... even though I don't like the look of rack-mounts, I can appreciate the originality of your work 8)
It's never easy to change a design to what YOU want :eek:
We here are all tinkerers and think 'outside the box' or we wouldn't be riding these ear-to-ear smile makers :LOL:
All that matters, is that it works for you and you enjoy it :D

azkronic said:
Torques said:

I wouldn't sweat it torques... even though I don't like the look of rack-mounts, I can appreciate the originality of your work 8)
It's never easy to change a design to what YOU want :eek:
We here are all tinkerers and think 'outside the box' or we wouldn't be riding these ear-to-ear smile makers :LOL:
All that matters, is that it works for you and you enjoy it :D

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

Affirmative. :eek:

I think you may have mentioned it elsewhere but don't remember. Golden Eagle sells different engines,which one do you have?

HI

Ol' Pete said:
Excellent mpg. poor engine location.
hi i am not going to critique your bike, cuz it's cool...the engine position however, makes it look like a motoredbomb if ya hit a bump hard enough. The leaning is all good until one day you have to dodge a critter in the road! :) :devilish:

Bill Snow said:
I think you may have mentioned it elsewhere but don't remember. Golden Eagle sells different engines,which one do you have?

It is the EHO35.

Re: HI

quay1962 said:
Ol' Pete said:
Excellent mpg. poor engine location.
hi i am not going to critique your bike, cuz it's cool...the engine position however, makes it look like a motoredbomb if ya hit a bump hard enough. The leaning is all good until one day you have to dodge a critter in the road! :) :devilish:

I don't want to run over a rattlesnake but I will if it can't be avoided. :eek:

Here is an update for gas milage in the last 5 days: 236, 213, 330 (at night calm wind), 219, 234.

Interesting to hear about the gas mileage. I bought one of
the Golden Eagle 25cc 2 cycle kits about 5 years ago. I have never checked the mileage but it seems to run forever on a quarte of gas ( I have a 1 quart remote tank). I was told at the time it should get somewhere between 250-300 mpg. One thing for sure, reliability is right up on top. I also do not keep track of the miles I put on the bike but over the years I have used this motorbike more than any of the other bikes I own and it has never missed a beat. I have not even changed the spark plug. Just fuel, a quality 2 cycle oil and off I go.

Will be watching for any further information you care to pass along. Like to hear how well the bike and that 4 cycle 35cc continues to performs.

Back