High quality gas tanks?

Regarding a high quality gas tank, I just received this one 2 days ago I ordered off Amazon, fit, finish, paint job, and how it mounts on the bike is nothing less than perfect...Now I will probably be taking even longer rides now...lol.

It' is a 4 liter, (1.06 gallon). in size which is perfect for our CG bikes to handle.

How do you like the cap vs the standard? Looks similar/same? I do notice the neck is a bit longer... perhaps we can get more fuel in (percentage-wise) without spilling it out?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
How do you like the cap vs the standard? Looks similar/same? I do notice the neck is a bit longer... perhaps we can get more fuel in (percentage-wise) without spilling it out?
The cap looks much better thaan the standard ones we are used to, but I changed out from using the caps we are used to long ago by using a cap that is designed for use on Honda Helix as well as some snowmobiles that happen to fit our gas tanks standard opening and it fits the gallon tank as well...it never leaks fuel with a much better rubber gasket that doesnt crack and rip over time.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Regarding a high quality gas tank, I just received this one 2 days ago I ordered off Amazon, fit, finish, paint job, and how it mounts on the bike is nothing less than perfect...Now I will probably be taking even longer rides now...lol.

It' is a 4 liter, (1.06 gallon). in size which is perfect for our CG bikes to handle.

Oh Yeah it's gonna give your bike a cooler look,
You'll enjoy the extra range you'll get out of 1 gal

You b***ards are going to make me spend more money. Even though I have never dropped below half tank on a 20 mile (roughly) trip. Damn you.

5 quarts?!?!? that's my entire mix tank that i dump into my bike tank. Do you 200 mile trips ?????
Don't travel that far from home but only use a 100% gas. So I like knowing I've got plenty to get to where I'm going and back without having to stop at a gas station. Very few stations these days sell a 100% gas.

I'd buy a whizzer fuel tank, I bought my 1st 1 not to long ago. Only thing I'll buy from now on. 1.2gallon i believe, & super well built. They are roughly $92 shipped anywhere in the United States.
20220510_093916.jpg

...but isn't installing a tank that has Whizzer embossed on it on to a China Doll bicycle sort of like rocking a Harley Davidson T-Shirt while riding a Honda Goldwing? I suppose a bit of bondo and paint would fix that up buuuut....

😁

...but isn't installing a tank that has Whizzer embossed on it on to a China Doll bicycle sort of like rocking a Harley Davidson T-Shirt while riding a Honda Goldwing? I suppose a bit of bondo and paint would fix that up buuuut....

😁
Those tanks are china made now so does it matter?

This is a real M/B tank, it doesn't take up much room on your cross bar either. It's only issue is you have to make the mounting braket.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back