Honda GX35 vs Robin-Subaru EHO35

dont know why but the subarus jumped in price quite drascticaly i would advise getting their little red clone the honda 35 i have one and for its size its quite powerfull and queit.

the price increase got so bad golden eagle stoped selling them with thier 4 stroke kits and went to the lil old hondas

An EH035 at a reasonable price?When gas goes below $2 a gal, or h.e.l.l. freezes over, pigs flying,... something like that.Your best bet is used here, or ebay.I doubt the demand will ever get them back to the below $350 price point.Good luck.

I've got the Robin Subaru EHO 35 it works great. However I did get mine before the price went way up. I do plan to upgrade to my state's ( Tennessee ) legal 50 cc limit. Therefore I'll be getting the Honda GXH 50.

Correction, Livefastmotors has the HS 37cc 4stroke not gasbike.

Jerry,
You can go with the Gx50 if you must but they're really not
engineered for a bike. You'd have to disable the oil sensor &
governor. If for any reason you'd have to lay it down you'd get
a carb full of oil. I'm not knocking the engine;it's well made
and reliable, but for a bike going up from an EHO 35 or a GX35,
The Tanaka PF4000 40cc makes more power, is lighter, and
can run at much higher rpm. EPA and CARB approved, it's
a little louder, but just as reliable with a great warranty.
Yeah, it's a 2 stroke, but out out performs the honda GX50.
I've done both. If you're lookin to upgrade the Tanaka will not
disappoint you.
P.S. I still love my little GX35 on my other bike.

Thanks. I did get a a Honda 35cc. works good. Thank you, visit my website bikeswithmotors.com, let me know what you think? I have had this for over 20 years, and I just brought it out from my storage. Still, I believe the best friction motorized kit around. Please advise.

Back