Honda Vs Subaru Robin Vs Mitsubishi

thanks for your opinions. How many kilometros they make these engines for deposit? They can make a trip of 20km without stopping?

thanks

I'm sure any one of them can make a 20km trip without stopping. Mine goes 30miles on a single stock tank of gas. Not too bad for 22oz of gas eh?

Subaru Robin EHO35

In my opinion. Gota love that steel sleve cylinder!
Pluse the pressure fed lubrication system / for the win!

A

can any1 explain the significance of a cast iron cylinder sleeve vs aluminum?

which engine, if any, is more powerful (EHO35 & GX35)? which one lasts longer?

But, of course, a honda is a honda. And other people will agree with me that there is nothing worse than an unreliable engine. It ruins the fun of having a mb. And also, if anything goes wrong, honda has a pretty good parts service, I don't know about subaru, though.

Hi Russel...
I dont own a honda, but I do have a little vid on youtube if you want to see my Subaru Robin EHO35's running and driving. One is a friction drive from Staton, One is a belt drive from GEBE. Between the two, I have 900 trouble free miles on the Subaru Robin EHO35. I cant compare with the Honda, buy I hope this helps a little. graucho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UZT91Dma-E

Must say -- I have - when riding motor bikes from Japan always preferred Honda -- but that was in the old days when I didn't know about Subaru -- Subaru bikes were not imported then -- I did just receive today my Subaru 35cc -- taken a few test rides -- I know that doesn't prove much -- but -- it seems to BE NICE RIDING !! Looking forward to tomorrow for a real long test -- Subaru a part of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. built airplanes durning the war -- nice planes -- when I owned a bicycle shop -- years back -- we sold Fuji racing bicycles -- they were built very good... As far as the steel cylinder -- should last a lot longer -- hold up better to extrem heat.. Happy Riding from Mountainman

If you score the cylinder wall in an aluminum head, you buy another head. With a steel sleeve, you may be able to polish/replace the sleeve.

I have about 800 miles in a month on the R Subaru EHO35. It is my first motor and I bought it on recommendation of durability. Today I went to a go kart store to see what they recommended and it was Robin Subaru. I have been debating on another motor for a second bike and I am now sold on this being the best choice for durable but maybe not speed. I think I am fine with this for my only power source at this time.

Back