Hows it going guys and gals?

sam1304

Local time
5:10 AM
hi my name is sam, i'm 19 from dublin ireland and have just started getting in to the mb scene. i have just ordered myself a 2009 Schwinn Classic AL Cruiser, and a 69.7cc Starfire GenI GT4. it should all arrive on wednesday. i'll keep ye's updated. also if there are any other irish riders out there gizz a shout.:helmet:

* Frame: Light Alloy Classic Cantilever Design; 7000 Series Alloy, Kickstand, Fender & Rack Mounts
* Fork: Steel Unicrown w/ Rack Mounts
* Bottom Bracket: One piece 24 tpi
* Rims: Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36 holes
* Hubs: Schwinn approved 2-speed kick back Coaster Brake, 36H
* Tires: Whitewall
* Brake Levers: Alloy
* Stem: Phantom Alloy
* Saddle: Schwinn Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
* Extras: Two-Tone Paint, Clear Coat, Feather-style C/G, Schwinn Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle and fenders
* Color: White/Red

i was slightly worried about mounting do you think it should go on without any problems or mods? :cry: all info would be great.
and i look forward to meeting you all.
cheers
Sam

Hello, Sam and welcome aboard.

You're the first Irish member that I know of. If it counts, I'm half-Dutch and half-Irish (relatively pure blooded for a Yank. I'm almost proud of that. Though I do identify with the Dutch side more. But you should see my mother and her family..)

Good intro post you have there. I imagine your engine will fit. If you have over-sized tubes that might cause a bit of trouble. But you'll find fixes for that here. I'd avoid drilling through the frame.

Good luck and have fun.

thanks very much, ye theres no way i'm going to be drilling this frame it cost to much.

Attachments

• my bike.JPG
    my bike.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 138
Back