HYDROGEN MOTORBIKE (Next level?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd, yes that is what I am trying to say. A microwave will not make the food radiated, But it will make it useless to the body. You can still use it but, I sure wouldn't cook all my food in it.

...and gum stays in your stomach 7 years....

Some nutrients are reduced over conventional cooking. Some are reduced less than in conventional cooking. However a microwave does not make food "useless" to your body.

The amount of gas produces is proportional the the total electric charge passed through the electrolyte.

I would think that you would want to use as LOW a voltage (but as high a current) as possible, since a high voltage would waste power by ionizing the gases - as low as would do the job. I believe that with a salt in the water, this would be in the 2 to 3 volt range.

A coil doesn't increase the power - it increases the voltage, but reduces the current by the same ratio, so that the output power (in a perfect transformer) is the same as the input power. Since there is no such thing in the real world as a perfect transformer, you always lose a bit of the power when you step up the voltage.

And, microwaves can break apart some molecules in food. But, it's only fractionally more than by ordinary cooking. BOTH methods of heating the food increase the vibration of the molecules, and the shearing action can cause the molecules to break apart. The molecules which tend to break apart the most are water soluble vitamins. Fats contain a lot of water in their molecular structure, and so heat up sooner than carbs & proteins, which is why, with fatty foods, you should use a lower heat setting, and cook for a longer period of time with a microwave. Otherwise they can become overcooked before the carbs and proteins are cooked.

And, back to the topic. IF you can heat up the electrolyte, the electrolysis process is more efficient. Add an electric preheater coil, and pass the engine exhaust through (or around) the electrolyte, to increase efficiency. Once the heate of the electrolyte geets above a certain value, turn off the preheater. The engine waste heat should keep the liquid hot.

Thanks Loquin, that's actually closer to what I was trying to say. Cooking food on a stove top does reduce the nutritive value of the food, the microwave just does the same thing but moreso.
I read about a guy that was running a car on a hydrogen / oxygen mix. He did just the opposite using a pulsed voltage of around 50,000. He had a tank full of water and he made a grid of tubes located inside, As voltage is supplied a hydrogen/oxygen mix would be produced and go straight into the carbuerator. the mix would be produced as needed. Of course your driving around with pretty much a bomb, but that's a small thing

Off Topic:
http://www.healingdaily.com/microwave-ovens.htm
http://www.chiropracticresearch.org/NEWS_veggies_lose_nutrients_in_the_mi.htm

All of those pretty much say that if leave your food in the microwave for too long, you'll prolly lose more nutrients than if you woulda used a conventional oven. Also, there's a much greater loss of nutrients in the microwave if your food is cooked in water, or was frozen and still has lots of ice around it.

Slightly Back On Topic:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/050506.html
Scientists have long used microwave ovens to heat up their coffee just like everybody else, but in the late 1980s they came to a startling realization: The ovens could greatly accelerate useful chemical reactions, sometimes by a factor of a thousand. Processes that once took hours, days, or months could be completed in minutes, often without the toxic solvents previously required. Initially researchers used consumer-model ovens they bought at the appliance store, but soon realized what chicken potpie lovers had known for years, namely that an ordinary microwave oven is not a precision instrument and often gives unpredictable results. With burgeoning interest in "microwave chemistry" and a corresponding push to improve microwave hardware, a few big heads conceded that maybe it was time to inquire more deeply into how these things actually worked. The matter has yet to be fully elucidated, but already some think the microwave effect may not be a myth after all
Microwaving on the fly is certainly not practical, but could this really help if you're making it in your garage & have it pre-mixed in a solid, bullet-proof container

Last edited:

I read about a guy that was running a car on a hydrogen / oxygen mix. He did just the opposite using a pulsed voltage of around 50,000. He had a tank full of water and he made a grid of tubes located inside, As voltage is supplied a hydrogen/oxygen mix would be produced and go straight into the carbuerator. the mix would be produced as needed. Of course your driving around with pretty much a bomb, but that's a small thing

Yes, Ive been doing this for 4 years with 12v 8 amps. Electrolite in the water. Pulse width modulator. You have to install a EFIE devise to your O2 sensor to "fake it out" so it dosent see the oxygen/hydro as being a rich fuel mixture. Which would give you worse milage without it. http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/i...22b8a75b7da2ffIn turn you end up super charging you fuel and the computer dosent know it. You dont have to step on the gas as much, giving you better milage. I have 62,000 on my 2003 saturn VUE. My son in law has 139,000 on his diesel dump truck. Zero hydro related problems. Remember we only burn 70-80% of the fuel we dump down the intake. The added hydro/oxygen makes it more viatole (explosive) and burns nearly all of the fuel. Displacing the heat evenly through the engine. The heat on the top half (heads/valves) in reduced significantly not dealing with the excess raw fuel. The diesel temp gauge dropped 5 deg.___As far as a bomb goes, were always driving around with one. Its called a gas tank.

As far as water temp goes. Weve found that hydrogen production is reduced drastically at 140 deg or above. Were always trying to figure ways to keep it cooler than that. The secrets lie in stimulating the hydrogen atoms to orgasmic levels. Im finding that introducing radiowaves with pulses are increasing levels incredibly. The coil is used in a our design to help transmit the waves. Nothing to do with charging the water.

Simple example, in 7th grade my class made a basic radio by wrapping copper wire around a toilet paper roll then slid a bent paper clip up and down the wrapping to pick up a radio signal. When we introduced a 9v battery to boost the signal it came in clear, and not scratchy. Now jump ahead 35 years. Keeping it simple, using advance radio signal technology and my coil to supercharge the signal. Along with low volt Pulse width electrical impulses from 12v battery. 3.5 years of trial and error, 3 guys that wont take no for an answer, yea! hydrogen/oxygen foaming from the mouth.

Last edited:
About how much would a conversion cost, if you were to do the installation yourself? I still think it's worth looking into. Do you make it ONboard or do you charge the tank at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back