HYDROGEN MOTORBIKE (Next level?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microwaves change the molecules in food so they are something else that can't be used by the body?

Yes. Microwaves cook things due to vibrations.

But the hydro maker makes the hydrogen bubbles when the battery current vibrates the metal...okay electrolysis. But if you can take an energy and turn it unto a whole another animal that cooks food,then why can't you take that technology to make the hydro metal act in the same way as electricity thru the radiation?
And if you could do that then eureka.

When you talk about food, microwaves can take a perfectly healthy allbeit fatty snack and by heating it turn it into a largely useless high fat wad of goo. (stop me if I'm getting to technical). You see by heating the food up in this way it breaks the food molecules apart and renders them unusable to the human body.
So *that* is why I'm soo skinny?? NOW ya tell me!

I've skipped the whole electrolysis lecture, but if you're trying to vibrate some metal... you've got to use some kinda magnet.

What about a magnetron? Oh wait... that was Large's idea.

Last edited:
I would have never tried to fix a microwave... it just sounds like the most dangerous thing you could do. With those radiation stickers and dozen warning labels.

Just a bit higher power than your cordless phone is all. If the chinese can make them "safe" so can we!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back