I give up

Definitely no full throttle until it's fully broken in. If you get another engine/bike, let these guys critique your assembly with photo's, we can spot stuff before a disaster happens. Best of all, be patient (I know it's hard when you want to zoom down the street on a new bike), but it's worth it to have a reliable machine that is useful for a few years.
Gotcha it was broke in but I will take your advice and thanks

Same here, thats why my friends come to me, im mechanically inclined.
I am not friends with quite a few people now because they wanted.to use me and my free time to save themselves money, but were never around to return the favor when I needed it, or they didn't value my time enough to want to pay me what I was charging, which was usually half the cost of a shop since I have way less overhead.

I only help very specific people now.

I am not friends with quite a few people now because they wanted.to use me and my free time to save themselves money, but were never around to return the favor when I needed it, or they didn't value my time enough to want to pay me what I was charging, which was usually half the cost of a shop since I have way less overhead.

My friends don't usually ask too much of me, and they are willing to return the favor

I consider myself specific people........ oh forget that, I meant "special".

Back