I upgraded to..

And I'm not entirely sure what happened in the middle, but from the gist of it it went from upgrading to a misidentified sized motor to threatening to shoot eachother to rolling around naked in boiling cheese. . . How did that happen. . .

Beats the hell outa me bud. Quite a s**t storm though. Don't think we can blame this one on a butterfly flapping it's wings in Africa.

Beats the hell outa me bud. Quite a s**t storm though. Don't think we can blame this one on a butterfly flapping it's wings in Africa.
You're right! Let's blame it on the weight of a coconut brought to us by a migrating swallow. If it wasn't for the extra coconut weight affecting the gravitational balance of the Bermuda triangle we wouldn't have had this conversation.

I vote to deport the Bermuda triangle back to the other side of the planet! And Mexico's going to pay for it!

You're right! Let's blame it on the weight of a coconut brought to us by a migrating swallow. If it wasn't for the extra coconut weight affecting the gravitational balance of the Bermuda triangle we wouldn't have had this conversation.

I vote to deport the Bermuda triangle back to the other side of the planet! And Mexico's going to pay for it!
And they can take their shorts with them.

I just want to say I had a 48cc motor that I thought was 66cc that could easily do 35 on flat ground with stock gearing and a 26" back tire. I went with a 32 tooth and couldnt get past 25. Didn't have the torque. I realized it was 48cc when I saw the flat top piston. Bought a black "80cc" motor from kingsmotorbikes. Guys this motor has more power than any "80" 66cc motor I've ever owned. Had to assemble the motor and this thing is very well built. All the other kits in the past had horrible casting but this one is a winner. Even with the 32 tooth sprocket the torque is unbelievable right out of the box. Still on my first tank and I am thouroughly satisfied! Happy riding guys.

Back